Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

These fucks have completely lost the Culture Wars - even amongst themselves! - and they’re too stupid to know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

5 1/2 inches when fully erect. :smuggo:

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

They called him 'the cheese wheel'

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

LabyaMynora posted:

These fucks have completely lost the Culture Wars - even amongst themselves! - and they’re too stupid to know it.

Ludicrous hypocrisy has always been a given in the ruling classes of theocracies.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gonna want that hog measured on the legal record

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
and jesus said 'blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit my giant schlong'

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ezekiel 23:20

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Robo Reagan posted:

ezekiel 23:20

and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions

That sounds more like Mike Pence than Falwell

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Do donkeys have bigger dongs than stallions? Asking for a friend.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

donkey dong country

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Inept posted:

donkey dong country

among Christian fundies like the Falwells it’s closer to Honky Dong Country

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 3, 2020

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

LabyaMynora posted:

They don't care. Their supporters don't care. Their congregations don't care.

As long as they can legislate women's uteruses, sexuality, racial superiority, and tax cuts, it won't bother them a bit.
Hell, they'll have an orgy as a victory celebration.

True believer millionaires only.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Prester Jane has it absolutely right about the outer and inner narrative. Pretty much all American political groups and subgroups have this. See Hillary with her 'public position and a private position'. Some of the funnier ones are the result of true believers of the outer narrative who try to put it into practice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Barudak posted:

Gonna want that hog measured on the legal record

A horror hog, to be sure.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Kinda confused that someone into cuckolding was bragging about how big his dick was. Like, what does it matter? You're still not putting it in anyone, who cares what size it is?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Maybe it's like those guys that pour tens of thousands into restoring cars that they never drive. Only slightly less about their penis

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

Sunswipe posted:

Kinda confused that someone into cuckolding was bragging about how big his dick was. Like, what does it matter? You're still not putting it in anyone, who cares what size it is?

And you've just revealed Falwell's defense in court. "Your honor, how could I be a cuck with my monster hog?" Discovery will be delightful!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
the actual legal principle of res ipsa loquitur - the thing speaks for itself

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

loquitor of bourgeoisie

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

posse comeandtakethis

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Was peg bundy woman his wife?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was peg bundy woman his wife?

Nope. I've seen it written that she was his daughter-in-law, but also some kind of assistant. Maybe both, since, y'know, all these Christian things are a grift to give jobs to family members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I read she was (is?) his wife’s assistant.