Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Khanstant posted:

*chugs some fishlady milk straight from the tap, grows advanced fingers and toes*

Please do not spoil the next eight seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I wouldn't mind if they renew this show with a reduced budget because I think this show would be even more entertaining that way.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DrThief posted:

I had kinda forgot that the two robots tasked with saving humanity and programmed exclusively for raising humans, slowly killed their children by feeding them radioactive potatoes. What a show.

Accidents happen!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why has Sol forsaken us?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't really know what tweeting will do to help, but I am pretty down to do pointless things to prove my faith in Sol and Milksnake Mommy.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I just want Grandmother to devolve me to make the pain go away.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sometimes she howls.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't think the big picture plot of Raised by Wolves was/is that complicated. The events of every episode are crazy, but it's fun to roll with it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

My natural inclination when my adopted mom (who murdered my biological mom) turns into a tree, and bears fruit, is to give it to random passerby in the only human village in existence in the galaxy.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gschmidl posted:

"The CG on these tanks looks like poo poo" and then the tanks ACTUALLY looking like that was maybe my favorite time being wrong about something.

Everything about this show is perfect. I haven't been this upset by a cancellation in a long time.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's so simple, just never sing lullabies to strange alien artifacts after your son turns into a cocoon.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hughmoris posted:

I won't say that every HBO executive needs to be thrown into a pit... but every HBO exec responsible for the cancellation needs to be thrown into a pit.

They'll just end up reborn then.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gonz posted:

Westworld was just cancelled.

Bring back The Intergalactic Adventures of Sol & Friends with the Westworld budget, goddamnit!

Bring it back, but reduce the budget to make the show even more insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

Yeah, it is something that instead of backing down from the weirdness of S1 last episode (which I did liked, but a lot of people complained about) they doubled it, and than doubled it again each episode

It was such a beautiful show. It's probably the cancellation that has hurt the most for me in like ten years.