Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal
This show feels like scifi Old Testament and youre watching the weird stories that eventually become Biblical parable for this new civilization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

This show has some minor issues but its so weird and interesting and I have absolutely no idea where its heading so I am enjoying it quite a bit. Its not asking much as an investment either so Im super happy to just tune into "weird android hour" once a week.

Like I said earlier, theres a lot of Biblical parable vibes to it and I really really dig that. I could see a lot of this written in strange Biblical prose with weirdly framed morality tales for the children of the future of this bizzare civilization that hypothetically emerges.

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

This show is simply amazing and I am all in on this wild ride.

Agreed. Its so insane and it knows it and its just having a great time throwing so much crazy iconography around to make some weird scifi religious mythlogical insanity.

Its like the thesis of this show is "What kind of insane bizzare hosed up origin history would have had to have actually existed for the civilizations and people of a planet to come up with all the crazy myths and religions that have cropped up around the world for eternity but it actually happened"

Like I am so happy to sit down and watch a show that spits out insane ideas like "what if Quetzalcoatl was birthed by an android"

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

was not aware Lost had a cultural monopoly on the concept of a mystery and forces some kind of ptsd response from people the second any other show dares to have any sort of ambiguity about what exactly is going on

If a show isnt a perfectly simple and logical set of questions and answers it has failed as art, clearly.

ANSWERS drat YOU
ANSWERS IS ALL I CRAAAAAAVE

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

Every time I think an episode of this show isnt going to make me say "What in the gently caress?" every 10 minutes, I am proven wrong immediately.

It is by far one of the most intriguingly bizarre TV shows I have ever seen and I god drat love it.