Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

While ordering a meal via Postmates, I was disheartened that I could not find the BBQ Chicken Mac & Cheese, one of my favorite Panera menu items; I saw only regular macaroni & cheese, and bacon mac on the app.

Unfortunately, a quick google search seems to have confirmed my fears: according to Panera employees posting on r/Panera, the BBQ Chicken Mac & Cheese has been removed from the Panera menu altogether -- not just my local Panera store. The obscure, but delightful entree will be missed: its combination of salty mac with the tangy BBQ sauce was unlike anything I've experienced. But, going forward, I shall have to turn my attention to other menu items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't eat at Panera often so I didn't know they had mac & cheese on the menu. My usual go-to is the Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich (fullsize) and a bowl of Broccoli Cheese soup.

That said, I may get flamed for this but: I don't like things in my mac & cheese. I just want the mac and the cheese. Bacon gets gummy, onions? no., chicken? maybe, but if it's fried it will get soft and ruin the whole point of fried chicken. I feel like BBQ Chicken may be the best option for people like me, but, they've removed it? Cool cool cool.

Mostly
Jul 29, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat . . . I would have tried it if someone told me about it . . .

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
free idea for panera: bring the bbq chicken mac back and put it in a breadbowl with some sriracha sauce / extra cheese on the side

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I’ll print a link to your suggestion and tape ten dollars onto it and put it in the Panera suggestion box.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That said, I may get flamed for this but: I don't like things in my mac & cheese. I just want the mac and the cheese. Bacon gets gummy, onions? no., chicken? maybe, but if it's fried it will get soft and ruin the whole point of fried chicken. I feel like BBQ Chicken may be the best option for people like me, but, they've removed it? Cool cool cool.

plain is great, but i got lobster mac and cheese at a fancy place once and it blew my mind

----------------

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

i say swears online posted:

plain is great, but i got lobster mac and cheese at a fancy place once and it blew my mind

I made some of my own lobster mac and cheese. It was so fuckin good.

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
maybe try out a local mac and cheese place ? this one just opened up near me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I was at a panera once just over the border and it took no poo poo 40 minutes for them to make 2 sandwiches, so I dont like panera.

----------------

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
red onion in mac and cheese?????

----------------

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Nothin wrong with onion in mac and cheese imo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I liked bacon mac and cheese from Corner Cafe but they just are better than Panera in general at everything except staying in business across the country.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Skylark posted:

While ordering a meal via Postmates, I was disheartened that I could not find the BBQ Chicken Mac & Cheese, one of my favorite Panera menu items; I saw only regular macaroni & cheese, and bacon mac on the app.

Unfortunately, a quick google search seems to have confirmed my fears: according to Panera employees posting on r/Panera, the BBQ Chicken Mac & Cheese has been removed from the Panera menu altogether -- not just my local Panera store. The obscure, but delightful entree will be missed: its combination of salty mac with the tangy BBQ sauce was unlike anything I've experienced. But, going forward, I shall have to turn my attention to other menu items.

All of the special mac and cheeses are being discontinued. Look for the new Broccoli Mac and Cheese starting in 2 weeks!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
garbage rear end restaurant for rich karens to eat overpriced bullshit while they screech at each other about their failsons

you should all be ashamed of yourselves for eating at panera

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

garbage rear end restaurant for rich karens to eat overpriced bullshit while they screech at each other about their failsons

you should all be ashamed of yourselves for eating at panera

You should be ashamed of this wack rear end post dude.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he's right tho

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Panera is good. I usually get 1/2 and 1/2 bacon turkey bravo and Mac and cheese. The bacon turkey bravo rules, I learned how to bake in order to recreate it, making the tomato basil bread with the sweet glaze. And I know the Mac and cheese is just rebranded stouffers white cheddar Mac and cheese but it's real tasty.

Sorry for your loss op. I also don't usually get stuff on my Mac, but the convenience store Wawa has a Buffalo chicken Mac n Cheese that's divine and also has BBQ stuff so if you live in the Eastern US you might be in luck.