Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

games fun discords fun everything owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

We have one calendar week.

which type of calendar

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

SpaceDrake posted:

Multiple leadership changes, lowsec and nullsec are the wild loving west, memes everywhere, the game being played both inside and outside of the actual client, seriously: this really has it all and is the complete EVE experience on the toilet. Even with the questions about travel interdiction, missiles, bad corporation UI, server issues, it's just unreal how much Netease and CCP got right in this implementation. I'm really looking forward to a lot of the EVE stuff that still has ships in the client being implemented (full ewar, exploration, etc) because I'm so curious as to just how big this thing can really get.

yeah honestly i am extremely surprised how smooth the game is in all ways, for a mobile game. i expected mildly improved trash and instead i got a solid mobile eve experience with an endless fountain of drama

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

tutorial stuff gives a ton of good poo poo, do them up. mission run missions you havent done yet(doesnt show a check mark) and if you need some mods or something just ask theres a trillion though you might be only like tech3-4 right now. even if you dont join its like pennies on the dollar to throw some mods your way

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

also autopilot is super fast cuz you dont need to drift to gates, and has zero risk in anything that isnt a giant floating space dumpster

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Rapner posted:

It is but the scam is limited to 'steal the corpwallet' and the targets are limited to 'goon corps'

its a redistribution of wealth to the people.

NOTICE; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM FROM THE PERMISSIONS ROLES AT END OF WEEK. DRAWING ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF EVE ECHOES OVER THE AGE OF 18.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Happysafer posted:

I seriously and 100% unironically think the biggest issue we are currently facing is our name.

Are we really going with "Goosefleet," and not "Untitled Goosefleet?"

Untitled Goosefleet is the vastly superior name.

i think the name is still entirely up in the air since no reason to get an alliance versus a ton of sick ships for everyone at the moment. feel free to push for that name cuz i bet people will go for it

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Weird Uncle Dave posted:

If there were an alliance, would that make it possible for those of us who joined the wrong corp (XBUX) to get in on all this sweet discounted ship action? There's a lot of talk about cool stuff and I'm in a corp that doesn't even have offices anywhere.

Or should I just wait three days until I end up being a CEO somewhere because of the inevitable failure cascade?

i dont think theres any real differences between xbux/groon/whateve new corp is gonna be in terms of who can get what, do what, etc. all the same boat baby

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Pharnakes posted:

So as has doubtless trickled through by now I will not be handing over the Groon name.

What I am going to do is take Groon and gently caress off with it to be well, Groon. Anyone who I've flown with is welcome to message me and ask to come if you want, there will be 0 leadership and the only rule is effort is ban able. To this end I will be kicking everyone I don't immediately recognise, I am sorry you will get a 24 hour timer over this but you would get that anyway when you left, so might as well start the clock ticking asap.

Now there is a slight question of what to do with the 101 coercers siting in hangar 3. I'm assuming hangar 4 has already been emptied y you guys anyway. After putting in 10 seconds though to the matter I have decided to contract all of them to one name picked at complete random out of the corp list and let them decide, whoever they are.

To be clear I am not asking anyone to come,only offering, I have no ambitions to anything, do not come if you want to have sov or rule anything or do anything other than chase miners in low sec and die to gate guns.

change your diaper on the way out

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

there hasnt been any stalking or daeth threats yet afaik, so we still have some ground to make up

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Rigel posted:

so far every leadership meltdown has been the result of that leadership completely failing to read the room and assuming the alliance was with them.

luckily or unluckily jazz cannot even enter the room

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Pharnakes posted:

So as has doubtless trickled through by now I will not be handing over the Groon name.

What I am going to do is take Groon and gently caress off with it to be well, Groon. Anyone who I've flown with is welcome to message me and ask to come if you want, there will be 0 leadership and the only rule is effort is ban able. To this end I will be kicking everyone I don't immediately recognise, I am sorry you will get a 24 hour timer over this but you would get that anyway when you left, so might as well start the clock ticking asap.

just re-read this and lol at stating something that was already known

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

tbf more people joined groon than left during this pants making GBS threads debacle, and its just a matter of a new corp being made

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Rust Martialis posted:

I think the most overblown parts of yesterday's drama failed to materialize.

Ed: I agree certain players would indeed like nothing more than to purge the filthy 'centrists' but I don't think any of them are in a position to do anything about it

i dont think anyone even thinks that tbh

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Radio Free Kobold posted:

Purity test question 2; which came first, ranch or cool ranch?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

these are definitely real btw i had some in iceland

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

you either die a hero or live long enough to become a corp thief

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Foehammer007 posted:

just be band of brothers

i think someone already took it lol

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Eox posted:

Trotskyists

get em

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Kaysette posted:

i'm from grover haus and i say kill em all

goose game owns but i think grover haus is calling me

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

lmao that thorax

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

game owns play it

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Akiosan posted:

I am basically ratting right now in an Omen but wouldn't mind building a ship to go around and hunt with for PvP. What should I be aiming towards as far as ship and fitting?

stealth bomber :getin:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Raged posted:

I am really not a fan of this push for "Commie" mission fleet running where everyone gets a share. I have run a bunch of the regular fleets and it runs much better. people can drop in and out and don't lose out on their mission money.

1. Holy loving poo poo who the hell wants to have to set up contracts after every mission? I do enough paperwork at actual work. I and others have run 10-12 missions in a row and it's already boring enough.

2. I am making less money if I do it.

3. It stops people from joining the fleets for the bounty ticks if they are space poor and don't have missions

4. If you join late you lose a lot of money. Why the heck would anyone show up and not make the full amount that their mission is worth?

Why over complicate things?

make a regular fleet then?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Khris Kruel posted:

hey all, I have internet back up again.

Assuming we don't meltdown in the next two days, we're gonna have our first Pondering with this leadership on Saturday, 4pm eastern time US, 8 pm UTC (I'm p sure)

We're gonna discuss what we want to do with this alliance, the directions we want to take, where we want to take residence, what we want to use taxes for, and how we can maximize pubbie tears (I have some ideas).

We'll record it for whoever's not in attendance.

when do i get to start the political commissar interviews

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Rust Martialis posted:

Yeah heads up to anyone coming to EE from EO, the goons in EE Goosefleet will kick you for stuff you can get away with saying in comms in EO.

more like kick people for saying poo poo then doubling down like turds instead of going "oh ok maybe i shouldnt say the dumbest poo poo ever"

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

i assume not everyone in pooh is a turd but there are definitely turds in pooh. and rust is just a salty baby

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Their CEO had a meltdown over not being able to use the R-word.

i meant there may be a person in there who has no idea any of this is going on and isnt tossing slurs or not-so-subtle racist character names, but that assumption can always be wrong. does anyone know where they recruited from or is it just some group of people that all know each other

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Sub Rosa posted:

Yeah, POOH is China Man Bad, with member names including SumTingWong and BangDingOw.

Corp search in game is a hot mess, is that really the Corp name jfc

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

we killed a couple dozen ppl, some idiot lost a stabber with 2 scrams and deadspace loot lmao

esto es malo fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Sep 7, 2020

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

i thought the plan was to give a j4g director perms and start a new corp when they loot it all

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Radio Free Kobold posted:

somehow i'm not surprised. once a chud, always a chud

lmao all that after trying to swear he wasnt anything like them.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

M-O and E-O are a god drat can-yue graveyard

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

Oh, I meant that in the opposite sense. Just uninstalled and now I want my time and emotional investment back.

rip

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

imPerpetual posted:

Cannon meta, interesting. I've been running Faction Torps for my BP farming runs as they are only 20k and don't care if I lose a cheap ship with cheap fits.

ooo this is a good idea

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

kirbysuperstar posted:

You can't use that defence when someone asks you why you hate Chinese people, you massive idiot.

no u see, my opposition to an alliance named Black Lives Matter was about keeping things chill and non political. Now excuse me while my friends in "China Man Bad" go do some totally chill and not at all racist space things

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

CubicalSucrose posted:

The Saga of SniperMonkey29

The contract goes through, but wouldn’t you know it, looks like I may have goofed?

lmao

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Eox posted:

The tag has been uploaded, post your requests and I'll start queuing them up

tag me senpai

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard