Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

The Saddest Robot posted:

We definitely lost the engagement. We went out swinging tho.

I appreciate that Bathammer came back in a Vindicator to ensure that even though we lost an engagement, we still came out ahead on the op overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM AN AMERICAN FLAG ONTO THE MANTLE. ITS CAPTAIN AMERICA THE FIRST SOLDIER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CAPTAIN AMERICA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME SUPPORT BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

what a gross loser

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Kaysette posted:

come back sugar cube

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

pixaal posted:

also in space it will likely get swiped by someone else just use a contract or corp hanger.

The literal only time it's worthwhile is if you're transferring it to an alpha (no-contracts) alt who doesn't have the same corp as you (or otherwise doesn't have hangar access).

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

i just put one discord account on my browser and one on the desktop app. you can get a third if you use the phone client with a separate account too.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

theyre going to announce it

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

The premium snail fact was, in fact, very premium.

I enjoyed it greatly.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

i appreciate that our shark mom is so graciously letting buttbot take the reins of space dictatorship while she abandons us to play pretty princess catgirl dressup instead

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

good job everybody, im so proud of us all

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

MREBoy posted:

So start a renter corp or something, great passive income apparently since that guy paid 850-900 mil with no problem. Call it something related to ducks or goslings

i think thats what DABZ does

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Pol Drat posted:

I joined for research

all the answers you need are posted in the map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr