Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Shoot Blues, tell, uh, somebody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I promise as leader I will melt down in extremely hilarious fashion.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

I went to sleep and everything exploded again
This was your first mistake.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

jabro posted:

yeah, about that....

I mean, leadership hasn't doxxed anyone! :negative:

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

ThatEvilOne posted:

Did anyone really even leave? There was no mass exodus
Nope. I saw ~2 people duck out but there was no mass exodus or drama in general chat. Just a couple of sad goonfuckers.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

Well I think it has been Moose and Dom Joly I saw mentioned in Announcements so far

Same person.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Why thank you I *am* cool.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Syndicate Roam was a great success.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

You should *definitely* bug Mittani on twitter.

The active goon corps ATM are [HONK] goosefleet and [HAUS] Grover Haus. Just join the discord link in the OP. We're very casual.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I can confirm low/null sec ganking is a good source of pubbie tears. Also loot surprisingly:

Got somewhere around 100 mil in drops.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

nakieon posted:

Amazing. That VNI and ONI must've been so salty. Do you mind sharing your ship and fit?

Nothing special, just an ONI with pulses, 2 faction points, web, mwd, repairer, plate, heatsink.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

If you all aren't lovely racists explain this, along with all the other dumb poo poo.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

esto es malo posted:

i assume not everyone in pooh is a turd but there are definitely turds in pooh. and rust is just a salty baby
Their CEO had a meltdown over not being able to use the R-word.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

esto es malo posted:

Corp search in game is a hot mess, is that really the Corp name jfc

Yes.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Tonight has been a good source of salt.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Got my juiciest kill to date in an inquisitor site: People take stupid risks at the moment.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Tonight's mammoth bait did not actually catch anyone... but incidentally we found and killed a ~800 million isk caracal navy issue.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

In Null sec adventures, today I murdered some idiot in a blinged out CNI (estimated prices are actually pretty accurate now), then ~10 minutes later, about a dozen of his angry corpmates descended on the system I was in. Fortunately they all jumped in local at the same time so I just left while honking at them.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Last night was indeed a glorious night of murder and money.

Not pictured: a deadspace ballistic control

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Dox023 posted:

I thought that is what the observe option does when you have something targeted.
or even if you don't!

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

esto es malo posted:

no u see, my opposition to an alliance named Black Lives Matter was about keeping things chill and non political. Now excuse me while my friends in "China Man Bad" go do some totally chill and not at all racist space things
Also where one of the leaders has a "Jews" avatar on the goonswarm forums. You know, normal stuff.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Eox posted:

The tag has been uploaded, post your requests and I'll start queuing them up

Honk me!

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

The kill of the night

This worm just let my alt bait them into oblivion and didn't leave when my omen arrived on grid on their rear end. RIP

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

esto es malo posted:

talking about furry dicks is the key to spawning deadspaces, confirmed
Yep, can confirm.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Oh my god.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

And our efforts in pissing off SHH have already paid out, in this case, delivering high-value targets to my feet.

He had the bad, bad luck of landing on me as I was roaming around, looking for people to kill.
He never had a chance.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Kaysette posted:

Thank god, gently caress that guy. He really threw a wrench in that dead space this AM.

I am extremely glad to have to have taught this guy the lesson that there is always a bigger fish.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Wyld posted:

At any point do you stop and ask if maybe you are the baddies? Just saying man - in life it can't be all everyone else's fault. We're not out to get you, there's no racist conspiracy, free markets aren't causing autism, and maybe if you could just play a game instead of dwelling on some self-perceived meta-safe space everyone could actually get along.

Wyld, for some background. Your corp leaders initially joined the discord back when it was Groon under false corp tags, and proceeded to spin tales of how they were fighting the perfidious chinese out in deklein. In the meantime one of them also melted down about not being able to use the R-slur. in the meantime, I scouted out deklein and found [POOH], not knowing who they were. I saw a bunch of weirdly racist names and went "hey we should kick out these racists". It then turned out those people were in our discord the whole time. Their defense when called out was "It's just memes bro, chill out".'
You've now joined the biggest edgelord zerg alliance in the game. So you know, congrats.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Wyld posted:

Let's be quite clear - i left when there was a push to purify the membership to ensure there were no "pubbies" or not controversial line members. When they suggested name was "Black Lives Matters" and not in a un-ironical sense but literally - to piss people off. So i exited stage left and didnt say a thing bad about my fellow SA goons.. If you need 2 pages of brigade posting to make yourselves feel good. Keep stroking bois. But literally,

Read this BIT - IF YOU, ME, AND US - ALL ARE POSTING IN THE SAME FORUM - MAYBE TAKE STEP BACK FROM THE LEDGE, we're not enemies, people who have played games with you for 10 years maybe aren't racists - just relax be diplomatic - and realize if you need a red v blue - we're all here playing the same. I'm sorry someone shot you - wasn't me, wasn't Wi., i get it - but come on - get over this made up reasons to not like a Winnie the Pooh Bear, cause seriously you can't be all SA and make GTFO out emoticons if literally all you have is this one little echo chamber.
Your corp mates engaged in bad faith from the start. Why are you still defending them?

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

its really easy. Drop the racist corp names, stop saying racist jokes, and you're not our enemy.

Why is this hard to comprehend.
This.
Instead, at every turn, they've doubled down.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Just going to repost this, an open ping from the alliance Wyld decided to join.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Wyld posted:

How many hours has he played in game? Get his Steam logs - obviously pure posting is important. But is it possible, get this - people play games together, there are on TeamSpeak, Mumble, Discord, Jabber, etc. It's 2020 my friend - the forums have a new life... Embrace not being a dick... we can all do it if we try hard enough
My man, your allies are the dicks. You even openly admit this.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Wyld posted:

You are literally looking at peace and saying - no. Tell me again about the waters of your home world? and how you earned your place in this world?
You've been given a very simple peace offer. "stop tolerating racists".

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

attidack posted:

the bird is not Mr Bird.. just letting that be known

Hi Mr. Bird. How is the racist alliance treating y'all.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

The Bird posted:

Well, since I don't live in ToiletDrama world. I don't know! Is that SHH? or VVV?

Eve really is the greatest game ever made. Just look at this dumpsterfire of drama. And it's just the mobile version.
I mean your alliance includes FCs who got banned for making 1488 references in an alliance tournament.
Also

And VVV have been nothing but polite and easy to work with for us.
Oh I'm sorry I was responding to the other guy, not you.

Sarmhan fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Sep 28, 2020

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Wyld posted:

Could be - maybe my senstivity level is wrong. And you are fine to say so - but i've known the Eve Online dictoratte for many years and can say that while fucksake we may not like each other - they are decent folks. I'd give the same credence to Kris and you and the rest that took over. And i know this is dumb to keep saying the same thing - but i think we're all pretty much the same people with the same interest and have been for ages. I dont need to look up your posting, or hunt down you bad thoughts, we can unite and not be terrible people, and yes sometimes people say loving dumb things. Raise your hand if you heard dumb poo poo or said dumb in Theta comms. It happens - we shape and mold goons... they aren't made cause 10bucks and some sort of FYAD posting....
When people say or do dumb stuff, the thing to do is correct their behavior and have consequences (i.e, kicking them) if they don't. Not let them lead you.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

attidack posted:

its not as racist as you make it seem. I like good fights and content, not "guys our fleet is hosed and camped for the night. lets just log off". I like things proven on the battlefield, bring your ships and tell us how racist our alliance is, then again the next night and the night after. When you are done with loosing your "free ships" constently HME my corp has a good spot for you.
why do you put quotes around "free ships" anyway. They are literally free, no strings attached.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

attidack posted:

Yes? don't tell me you're just now starting to understand?
Wait what?
You're seriously going with the "actually I was just pretending to be racist" angle?

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Nation of Thizzlam posted:

these aren't even logs from the Gooseflock server, these are from the immediate aftermath of the valador split in the Greater Goon server
Yea they're ancient history really, they barely represent the current leadership if at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Radio Free Kobold posted:

i feel kinda bad for you actually. most of us have more isk than this in our personal wallets. you guys are almost depressingly space-poor.

Yea, I fly a ship worth 10x as much and blew up a ship worth 3x as much, today, alone.