Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
The Maller is so beautiful, so beautiful to me,
Whether killing salty pubies in space warfare or Dread Guristas in dedspace pve,
Some prefer the Gallente Vexor or the Caldari Caracal,
but for me, the Maller does the job no ands ifs whats or buts.
Missiles are the meta, and drones aren't far behind,
but nothing melts a shield tank, like EM pulse lasers from the Mallers cute behind
The Maller is a cruiser with a battleship sized tank
But don't let its toughness fool you, Mallers are also built to gank
Just drop in some heatsinks to melt somebody's face.
The Amarr made this cruiser perfection; it puts all others in their place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

I want you all to know that i have max level characters in WOW and FF14. I am also max level in COD Mobile and i personal have just shy of ten or fifteen posts in SA. I think I'm kind of a big deal. Please promote me to head Kungfu honcho. I promise to display mediocar pve fleet commander skills and worse than most pvp skills. I also have zero idea how to run anything, but who cares. I vote Kungfu for space king....

P.S If i can't be space king i will be content collecting golden eggs for our future EO domination.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Traveller posted:

But are you an elite PVPer in Vendetta Online? This is critical.

I've never played, but if it will give me a shot at being space king I will lie and say yes.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

corgski posted:

I’m currently recruiting for goosefleet-but-bigger actually, we need a team of elite gamers with cross-MMO experience to thoroughly teabag the existing eve players. Just send 3bil isk to Marquit Alte in EO to cover the cost of background checks and we’ll get started.

I am the elite player you have been looking for. Ponchy said he would spot me the 3 bill, trust me I'm good for it. But to get the 3 bill you will need to send me 100 mil for the bank of Kungfu unlock fee. It is very expensive living here in Nigeria.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

corgski posted:

Not a problem, not a problem. Do you have teamviewer installed on your Windows PC? I need you to read out the computer ID and PIN to me please.

Of course, i have it right here for you. For verification purposes can you please tell me your full name, date of birth and your social security numbers. Also your bank account number and password so i can automatically deposit your funds for your convenience. Right after i confirm your information i will give you all my computer information. You can trust me, I'm royalty.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Kim Jaym Il posted:

The important thing to take away from this is that despite two weeks of announcements and personal pings, if you still managed to gently caress up and not register your account names with the bot, it's not some sort of death sentence or banishment, you literally just have to do the thing you were asked to do for the last two weeks and you'll be all good.

It's really Not A Big Deal, unless you decide to poo poo your pants and make it one.

Toilet EVE is serious business. What is this verification and authentication you speak of? How dare you have standards and try and keep track of characters and golden eggs and participation. As king of EO, I declare this to be an unlawful activity, in my space kingdom we wont have any accountability shenanigans. Trust me, I'm with the government, i wouldn't lie to you. ;)

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Kaysette posted:

to get added to discord again i need your mother's maiden name and your high school's mascot

I need a picture of you riding your high school mascot. Internet security is a serious business.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Stupid spell check, it was supposed to say mascot. That went in the wrong direction.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Banana Factory posted:

No one was making GBS threads their pants FYI. I was confused and asked what was going on and the admins got pretty hostile in the pubbie channel. Yeah, I failed and didn't read the announcements channel because I have a massive backlog of unread messages and that is true for all my messaging apps, and it didn't help that I lost access to the announcements channel so I approached the whole thing thinking my client was bugged. But once I figured out what was going on I had all the requirements and presented them properly at the time, and the bot accepted my auth. But it seems pretty clear that once you get on the bad side of the current admins, everything you can possibly say or do will be interpreted in the worst possible way. Yeah it's pretty weird. My new corp has some names I remember playing with and they are chill people. Thanks for starting my 24H timer early guys.

Look man, by your own admission you weren't playing with us or even on discord with us. Don't feel bad, I hosed up getting my characters in discord until I received a naughty boy ping, and fixed it. If you are going to be happy in another corp then cool. But don't think you were the only one that was addressed. I mean i am the king of EO, and if they will scold me then they will scold anyone. Kind of hurt my royal feelings.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

corgski posted:

Yes your highness of course. For security reasons I am unable to provide that information over the phone but if you could kindly provide me with your teanviewer computer ID and PIN I will type it in to a notepad window on your end once we have a secure connection

Then it seems we are at an empass. It will take a measly $500.00 sent through Western Union to a local gas station for me to pay our IT department to provide you this information. They work on a cash basis only, such a small amount for such a space rich person like yourself.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

esto es malo posted:

a psychopath screaming at people on voice comms when they ask why all the money disappeared like a normal person would wonder

Fond memories of Val's fireside chat. I think I was a little tipsy and was laughing so hard my rum and coke went up my nose. It was the kind of drama goon dreams are made of.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Kaysette posted:

this is the second most fun i've ever had on the toilet

Do tell :)

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

I relish my time in the salt mines.

Kungfu Trader fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Sep 29, 2020

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Holy crap, I just resubbed one account to EO after a three-year break. They have new ships, new races and somehow it seems my skills are a little screwed up. I also have crap strewn across the universe, I need to do some house cleaning.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

obithrawn posted:

while I wait on tech level 5 to complete what are my best isk earning options? I've been chilling out in hisec anomolies but I only see level 3 ones mostly so I'm just kinda gathering bounties and testing out my ships to understand whats going on, trying to find Pyro at .5 has mostly been a bust for me. Does it matter a ton or should I just keep hitting missions when I see them if it's stuff I haven't cleared? My income is pretty low but also I don't understand what I want to buy yet anyway so I dunno if it matters much anyway.

Get out here to Null and join DED fleets, Put isk into your Goose Eggs, Win EE within two weeks :)

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Zoom

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Burn all the things to the ground. Nothing is better than to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. HONK

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Pussy Snorkel posted:

Who do I have to kill for the flock tag? Cause gently caress

For a measly price of 500,000,000 goose eggs, I can get you a tag. I know a guy who knows a guy. Trust me, I am Nigerian royalty, I wouldn't lie to you.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Kaysette posted:

the REAL goons without SA

Honk

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

FDGF_UK posted:

The best thing about Moneygate is other people run deadspaces for you.

This is my happy place.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

DNK posted:

The Navy/Federation/Fleet issue cruisers are the most value in terms of firepower:mobility:cost.

Then there are a few snowflakes — my favorite being the Talwar Assault — that are pretty capable. The covops cruisers can work.

Then there are the faction ships, which are hilariously expensive. In return, they’re 30% better than all other ships in their same weight class.

In my opinion the Vexor Navy Issue is the best all-around ship in this category, but it is also the most skill-intensive because it requires good drone and missile skills,

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

All we do is win win win. You can't stop the goose train.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

exit scam begins

The new Val has arrived :moonrio:

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Traveller posted:

Free non-proto Can-Yue for every goose :getin:

I second that emotion.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

A little off of an EE topic, but does anyone else read https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php ? I am just sitting here drinking coffee and giggling to myself. Goons never fail to entertain. Also good defense fleet form up last night, sorry I didn't get to see the ending. Did we end up killing any of the faction stuff?

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Traveller posted:

Vigilant jumped through a gate their ceptor friend checked as safe, only to find a bunch of angry geese warping in a second later. I even got to use damps on it :shobon:

Brilliant :)

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

A reflection on how I failed at EE yesterday. I started the morning running a little gate camp in M2, Just me in my hic and 2 other medium tackle. It started off with a nice phantasm kill, that I now believe was bait for the other faction cruisers who killed me. It was not a very good showing on my part, because I was actually peeing and not looking at my screen when they attacked. The second loss was during a defense fleet, where we jumped into the system just as the opposition was landing on the same gate. Because I was in a logi, I was the juiciest killable target on the field for them and did not make the burn back to the gate. I was webbed to a crawl and popped in short order. In hindsight, it would not have mattered if I was webbed or not, because I was a dumb rear end and didn’t deactivate my cap charging feature, and still wouldn’t have made it back to the gate regardless of their webs.

The last three kills occurred while starting up another money gate. I was flying there in my newly purchased dic (because of the loss of the hic) and three vni’s. The pipe had been recently scouted and the way appeared to be clear from S-U to M2. I set my destination and started my way there. As I landed on the 6-U gate, one of the vni’s dc’d and I took my attention off my other screens to relog. Before I know it, I am in a bubble on the other side of the gate with three or so nado’s and a dictor. They are about 20 off and I decide to try to orbit at 17 to get under their guns. With three accounts running you have to be quick about hitting all the buttons, and apparently, I was too quick. I do not know if it was lag, or what, but everything went wrong. Half my modules did not activate, and one ships drones refused to attack. I was not even able to kill their hic, which should not have given me any issues. While freaking out and trying to activate modules, the nado’s closed and webbed me, and then autocannon’s me to death. I was an idiot. I should have burned back to the gate and called for a defense fleet asap. I was an idiot, and in the time it took for us to form, they had escaped.

I would consider myself a moderately competent pilot most of the time, but today I was a complete dunderhead. I am putting this here to share my shame, and to help new players know that it is ok to make mistakes. They happen to us all. In the spirit of sharing, please tell me about your most shameful dunderheaded blunders in Eve.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Kaysette posted:

love that feeling of dead but it being too late to do anything

Yep, feel it right in my stomach.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

I just want to thank ButtBot for all of the good work he is doing. 10/10 will take him over Kris any day. ButtBots' use of butt jokes has taken our alliance to the next level, and even though there are other leaders, we know who is really running the show.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Kim Jaym Il posted:

POOH are basically dead and MAGA are perma reds.
Chuds have a way of evicting themselves from organizations, although we do enjoy speeding up that process.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Non-anime cat girls?

Hello this is my anime fox girl.

I have now seen Jazz, and I felt no fear. Transmog forever little catgirl :) I traded in FFIV crack for EE crack. My partner collects transmogs, and I swear she spends more time making outfits than playing the game.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Kaysette posted:

Hello friends, please don't import Discord drama here!

Can we let them slap fight it out? I feel this would be entertaining.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

I can't tell you how proud I am of you guys. Bravo you glorious bastards.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

"With the Rokh being moved to T10, we will be almost certainly going to be giving y'all armageddons now instead for our free defense ship program. This will also tie into Dominix skills as well. We will have a doctrine for you soon, but if you lose your armageddon A) defending the pocket and B) with our faction fit fittings, we will give you full SRP for the ship, and with the new insurance system, you will probably be getting paid for defending the pocket"

And this is why I love you guys so much. Together we can move mountains and part the seas. Gooseflock Forever !!!!!

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

scamming my way back into y'alls hearts

Warm goose hugs

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

I would let Kaysette touch me in my no no square if I get a GF banner :) Also, I will be keeping all of my eggs till eve echoes dies. I will be a golden goose, sitting on my hoard of golden eggs till the fat lady sings. Viva la Gooseflock.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

I honestly don't think we would have any activity at the moment without spies. All we ask is that you are a good spy, no half assing.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

esto es malo posted:

like gazing into the maelstrom

Isn't it beautiful?

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Does it really get any better than this? The pubbie alliances are falling apart, and goons are getting medals for being helpful and having a selfless spirit. HAPB must be pulling their hair out over this lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Sonbannana is a little salty over the medal. he recognizes that he too could have been a goose, but decided to take the lesser path.