Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Someone said wallet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Lutha Mahtin posted:

One of the upcoming daily login bonuses is a Battlecruiser skill. Will that require me to be at tech level 7 to use it? I won't get to that level until well after I get the item.

Its day 29, you should be able to get to T7 by then if not then you will be very close.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

[HAUS] Grover Haus
[MEAN] Means of Production
[XBUX] Ten Dollar Bond

Join us today, comrades!

DRWN fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Aug 31, 2020

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Pussy Snorkel posted:

Yeah we're shut down

We all sold our accounts on eBay

You missed out

Mine is still available for $5 :(

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Radio Free Kobold posted:

Also pretty sure half of [POOH] is one guy multiboxing about six or seven characters.

Did anyone report him already?

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Remora posted:

Multiboxing is legal as long as you're not automating commands.

Someone mentioned his 6 characters locking on to him at the same time. Pretty sure he synced the clients.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

we have an actual alliance now :toot:

:munch:

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Slap this newbie with tag please!

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

The Bird posted:

Imagine joining a community, posting on its discord, asking questions, running in fleets, and even creating a little propaganda poster in the same discord.

First, what is your in-game name and discord name?

The Bird posted:

I liked being in Goosefleet. I am upset that I don't get to be anymore because I enjoyed it. It sucks that I have to find something else to do to unwind at the end of the day. I doubt I can find a fleet as active as yours.
I also know that after being branded a "spy", there is literally no way for me to play in Goosefleet anymore.

Goosefleet is great. In another game, I wrongly accused someone of being a spy and kicked her. Her attitude after being kicked was the worst. If you claim to be innocent then you obviously know someone made a mistake. Why get so personal when someone simply made a mistake? Also check out my post count, please.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

WHONK?

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Desktop games have always been superior to mobile games in terms of depth. I completely switched to mobile gaming for the past 5 years so you might say I am biased. But recently there have been decent mobile games with quality gameplay, all of them developed by Chinese companies. There are great talents behind these games and the gap is continually decreasing. And Eve Echoes is the only mobile game that doesn’t display permanent top-up ads on the main screen. So I hope the success of echoes maybe changes the mobile industry in a good way.

The PC version still has higher quality graphics, and voice chatting on pc is a bit more comfortable. But as long as you can harvest pubbie tears with your friends, who cares about those? The game population is doing great, there is so much content to do. This is a new game on a new platform. All EO features will be added in the future, planning on that future also feels good.

As for Netease, they are also developing diablo immortal. When the time comes, some will say diablo 3 is better than diablo immortal. Maybe I am just tired of sitting in front of the PC all day, but playing on a tablet feels more comfortable and equivalent to the PC experience.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

nakieon posted:

I'm sorry if this is a low value post but I still think about this time to time, Audish's line makes me chuckle.

Mittani sends his crokites

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

CubicalSucrose posted:

Contrast with where we currently are:

Lovely indeed.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

OniPanda posted:

B-but I was told there's nothing in W-U. IS LEADERSHIP LYING TO US? WAS SSH ACTUALLY RIGHT?!

Who is SHH? Is it a corp from that chinese alliance?

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

So I've submitted Top Honk as our corp video for the contest. Here is a breakdown of the rules:

We can have more than one video. So if you're creative, or just really bad at adobe premiere like me, make a video.

:byodood: "Mash that like button, and don't forget to comment!"

Very nice.

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Just started this because I am stuck in quarantine with nothing else to do. Is there any reason not to spend my free points?

Also is there any reason not to join a Corp? Doubt I’ll play for long but who knows.

Soon, you will be able to turn skills back to SP in exchange for plex.
5000 SP / Plex.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

BIG DRYWALL MAN posted:

Ever wonder what it's like to completely poo poo your pants and be unable to say you aren't racist?

And the finisher:

This is extremely sad.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Rectal Death Adept posted:

paying $4.99 for a gun box that has a 0.4% chance of dropping deadspace gear or anything.

Nope please don’t.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Rynder posted:

Assuming people are abusing (or not, depending on the devs intent) the ship replacement system, is it fair to say it's messing with the market? So if person A loses their 3 bil faction battlecruiser and it's immediately replaced, that's 3 bil worth of materials that doesn't move through the market to replace the ship.

It is but it’s not. The srp is limited to once a week, only the hull and no pvp. So to abuse it, you will have to be ratting or missioning in safe space with a naked battleship once a week. Sounds pretty lame tbh.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

obithrawn posted:

while I wait on tech level 5 to complete what are my best isk earning options? I've been chilling out in hisec anomolies but I only see level 3 ones mostly so I'm just kinda gathering bounties and testing out my ships to understand whats going on, trying to find Pyro at .5 has mostly been a bust for me. Does it matter a ton or should I just keep hitting missions when I see them if it's stuff I haven't cleared? My income is pretty low but also I don't understand what I want to buy yet anyway so I dunno if it matters much anyway.

In your case it really doesn’t matter much. If you are in Corp, once you hit t6, you can get free ships for ratting, mining in null or even for running story missions. At t5 I wouldn’t stress too much about making isk. Can also try base busting with a frigate for Corp bounties I guess.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

NaanViolence posted:

This. Also the lack of cheap disruptors, scanning and safe spots really makes the game too simple. Maybe it'll be decent once they add them.

But we do have cheap dictators, scamming and sane sports.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

OniPanda posted:

Never. They never will. At least not openly. Partly because they don't actually understand poo poo, and also they cannot admit they're wrong/we're right. They'll probably cry on their own discord, because not everyone is super dense, so we need those sweet leaks.

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

I really shouldn't be allowed to talk to pubbies, I just troll them all day

You should charge them for trolling. 370m + 50m for 5 minutes of trolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DRWN
Aug 29, 2020

Since the store is now open, what do I need to purchase a new avatar, or is that function not available yet?