Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/Vitt2tsnoc/status/1300354645743763456

everyone remembers the important thing that happened today in 1997

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

an actual dog posted:

https://twitter.com/Vitt2tsnoc/status/1300354645743763456

everyone remembers the important thing that happened today in 1997

sailor?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's princess Diana I guess? Who TF remembers anything besides sailor

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i stayed up the night before so i just loled and went to bed

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
ganking noobs in UO beta

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I wasn't driving drunk that's for sure!

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
yeah i got my mom to rent goldeneye 007 for n64 and it was sick

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i was laying on my back in the middle of some freeway in paris or whatever, jerking off straight into the air with my eyes closed. heard some swerves and a big crash or something, pretty sure my dick didn't make that noise but idk it was dark

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dreylad posted:

ganking noobs in UO beta

somewhere between lord British loving around, finding out and the permdeath dragon cull that ended the beta that poo poo is burned into my tier one nostalgia brain

holy poo poo my friends dad who works for motorola just got an isdn line way out in the boonies kali.net is gonna fly gently caress the smurfs

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lmao who gives a poo poo about princess diana

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
jacking off!! :xd:

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

my cousin contacted me on icq to tell me princess di died and she was crying about it but i didn't know who princess di was so i was like uhhh that sucks i guess. hope this helps

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

this is all i remember from 97

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

probably wondering why we gave a poo poo, because that was england and this is america?

i'm not trying to sound edgy, it would've been more aloof, i was always super focused on whatever my obsession was at the time and everything else outside it was like "yeah ok"

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
watching bobby's world on TV, going to pre-K

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh yeah that was the day I went to the florence SC flea market and bought used PC copies of F-15 Strike Eagle II and M1 Tank Platoon from a guy with a tracheotomy and then as we were walking off he said "THE BOY, HE WILL LIKE THEM" with his weird Ned from South Park machine, then I walked into the Booty Brothers Western Warehouse with my parents and we learned from the radio there that Jeff Gordon had won the Southern 500 and Queen Elizabeth had won the Tunnel 500.

I remember it very well, that game still owns.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol if you'd asked me when princess diana died i'd have said uh i dunno, late eighties? early nineties?

it's this last decade of trump time that's pushed everything back

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

we were at a campground when my older brother told me princess diana had died

I remember thinking wow how terrible and then went back to riding bikes and fishing

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Kurt Loder told me the news

I didn't give a poo poo then either

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I didn't really figure out who "princess di" even was until about 2006

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i was chatting on irc with a girl who was super sad over princess di and i tried to be sympathetic but had a hard time really empathizing

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
was starcraft out yet?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Kurt Loder told me the news

I didn't give a poo poo then either

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

shame on an IGA posted:

we learned from the radio there that Jeff Gordon had won the Southern 500 and Queen Elizabeth had won the Tunnel 500.

:vince:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dreylad posted:

ganking noobs in UO beta

my man

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

was starcraft out yet?

the beta

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I was watching the series premiere of "That 70's Show!" with Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
thinkin about what happened to the cumberg i deposited in our septic system

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
all royalty should be dead imo

bring back the guillotine

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I think I was playing FF7 op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
1997 never happened

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i was jacking off

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Do you remember? / The 31st night of August / Love was changing the minds of uh.... guests? / Never was a cloudy dayyyyy

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I vaguely remember someone dying but I was probably too busy playing ffvii to care

latent lunatic
Sep 5, 2018
I vaguely remember seeing a glimpse of the funeral on TV.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Flunky posted:

my cousin contacted me on icq to tell me princess di died and she was crying about it but i didn't know who princess di was so i was like uhhh that sucks i guess. hope this helps

Princess Di more like princess ded! heyo! I'll be posting more often I think I'm getting good at this

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

there’s an 80% chance “Fly” by Sugar Ray was on the radio during the 45 minute bus ride to school that day

listening to that song is probably my happiest memory from 7th grade and it’s still pretty mediocre

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

today we mourn the loss of princess dimetrodon

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
not even a real dinosaur so good riddance imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

It was a Sunday so I know I was delivering newspapers in the morning. After that, I have no idea. I was young and I dont think the NFL had started playing that early, so I probably jerked off once or twice, likely with my imagination or the penthouses i found under a bridge because I didn't have the internet at home then