Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
This poll is closed.
Yes 70 46.36%
No 81 53.64%
Total: 151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I work for a payroll processing company and we had to send out an email today to all our clients basically saying: we don't really have any idea what's going on with that EO that goes into effect today because nobody has tested it so...we aren't ending the payroll tax in our system. If you want to do that we will charge you a lot of money to do so. Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

A Bad Poster posted:

Man, I wonder what's in the middle of that venn diagram.

The english

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

RE: EVE chat from someone who's still in:

Basically every major alliance (including those reddit fucks in TEST) declared war on the goonswarm all at once. It's been going...poorly for the goons. Turns out you can't just hunker in delve and mine massive amounts of isk without people getting jealous and wanting to break in.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I have a handful of Armenian friends (one a former dissident who was imprisoned in Turkey, most of them Armenian genocide scholars) and there is a fair bit of worry about turkey using this as a set up to do a little regional ethnic cleansing.

That fighter pilot should have pulled the trigger. Coward.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Iain posted:

gently caress, is Trump telling his supporters to watch the polling places?

you know he is.