Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
If you want an EU citizenship, just buy the Maltese one. It's only like 750k, plus 600k in property and bond investments, and then 30k for each spouse and dependant. Then use that citizenship to take up residence in your desired EU country until you qualify for citizenship. Note that the last part is very important if you want to avoid getting stuck in the birthplace of the Buttigiegs when the EU collapses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

OhFunny posted:

Loled at this post after thinking about how many millions of Europeans packed up for America when the going got tough over there at various points.
Yeah, Europe is descended from the people who had the fortitude to tough it out and make a better future. Americans "coming back" is like a double distillation of people who run when the going gets tough!

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

indigi posted:

this is the funniest thing I’ve ever read
It's funny because it's true. Look at how America compared to Europe upon independence vs. how it compares today.

Filthy Hans posted:

jokes on you, suckers, I have birthright citizenship in Hungary

now, to look up this Orban fellow, I hope he's a good egg
EU citizenship means you're free to live anywhere in Europe, and then get a citizenship there. Offer only valid until the EU collapses.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Xaris posted:

either ask a crew member and they'll re-seat you or re-book you if they can't re-seat. generally, extreme allergies are rare and cabin air sucks so much poo poo being desiccated out that everyone is stuffy and miserable all the time anyways so it's really haerd to tell or feel anything different. like you aren't actually barred form eating nuts on a plane and there could be people with nut allergies but it's so extremely rare that you'd go into anaphalytic shock just having someone eat nuts on a plane that it just doesn't come up. unlike what movies/tv depict about people with X allergies, usually it's touch/ingestion based and often more mild to moderate discomfort at lowish exposures -- so it's extremely rare that it doesn't come up much afaik
Yeah, though it does happen. I've been on a flight where they told everyone "NO citrussy anything" for the duration of the flight, but that was only after everyone was already seated.