Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Rebumping the thread, given how bad things are going for the dems; I figure it's time to starting considering the practicalities in earnest for anyone in NA.

Speaking of which, as an autistic person, I'm loving boned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Anyone who wants to fight can.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

if the US goes full fash what exactly do you think all of its vassal states are going to do

furiously googling "where did the Nazis build their camps" rn

I reckon 40% that way, 40% it just falls apart, 20% unpredictable event horizon poo poo.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Well, with the outcome of Rittenhouse, I reckon there's a good chance of a breakdown in law and order by 2024. Anyone who doesn't feel up to fighting and can get out, should do so the minute possible, this is going no place good.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

MLSM posted:

America’s inevitable Yugoslavia scenario was abundantly clear long before anyone knew who Kyle Rittenhouse was, but yeah, I see your point.

I mean :same:, but Kyle here has moved the timeline up, likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

The Saucer Hovers posted:

if you were born here, lived here most of your life...
if all your people are here and you speak only english...
if you dont have anything to preserve as an expat but yourself...

maybe you dont deserve to leave?

:getout: