Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Leroy Diplowski posted:

So, I peaced out to Canada before trump got elected because after a decade of activism I have feeling for what was coming. When you see MEʹNE, MEʹNE, TEʹKEL PARʹSIN written on the wall it's time to get the gently caress out of Judea. (If I may be so bold as to borrow a reference from my evangelical days)

Now is not the easiest time to get up here but if anyone decides they want to make a go of immigration to the one country that will probably be annexed by america in our lifetime feel free to PM me with questions.

I don't think Canada will be annexed, who wants to manage a bunch of boorish Canadians, but we will have all our resources expropriated by a dying American empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU