Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, escape if you can, America is never going to change. In 20 years, it will just be an even more fascist depressing shithole. If you got an American passport, that is at least something.

Also the American left is worthless, and is so infiltrated and gaslit I am surprised it even exists.

The only benefit if you live on the West Coast weed laws are pretty lax.

That it I guess hope AOC isn’t a sell out (she is) or anarchism is on the edge of catching on (it isn’t).

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 22:18 on Sep 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Flavahbeast posted:

where do u recommend

Georgia (the country) isn't bad if you are interested in having a comfortable life from a minimal amount of savings.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 05:02 on Sep 3, 2020

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Well who could have predicted this? everyone

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
The right choice is to stick with it

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Small Gay Planet posted:

immigrate to singapore and get a sick government subsidized apartment, and enjoy slightly elevated social status as a caucasoid expat. Covid is basically done and people vape in each others faces at bars without a care. If you’re okay with your kids doing two years in the teddy-bear-like military (naps, regular calisthenics, and cigarettes, with no chance of combat) you could easily become a citizen.

Just be okay siding with china in the great geopolitical power struggle once huawei and tencent finish relocating their operations here

Singapore seems pretty boring and booze is heavily controlled (this will be very important for everyone in the near future).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Zedhe Khoja posted:

When I made my choice I moved within 10 days. I had a friend I could stay with but i've done long term stays with hostels in places too. Just don't bring too much tempting stuff to steal. Get a TEFL or whatever cert and you can probably find a job to survive, if you've got the scratch or parents who do try to do intensive courses of the language (easier outside of europe). Chances are you have a few months to figure things out immigration-wise on a tourist visa.

Also to be honest, with the state of the lira, if you have a decent saving in USD you could float for a while.