Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

Dreylad posted:

I don't think Canada will be annexed, who wants to manage a bunch of boorish Canadians, but we will have all our resources expropriated by a dying American empire.

bad news for you about how fascist states deal with people they don't like or need

and no OP i'm going down swinging but im only around to do that because my family fled the nazis last time, so follow your heart imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
every western nation will be descending into some kind of death cult over the next two decades as late stage capitalism unwinds and the biosphere collapses. you don't have to fight for this country but start training to fight now unless you'd prefer to be dumped unceremoniously into a mass grave by an earth mover.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
ya if you can't do a decent ruck march you're just training to be hit with a mlrs munition

join your local sra/jbgc/ayf chapter and see if they're any good