Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, escape if you can, America is never going to change. In 20 years, it will just be an even more fascist depressing shithole. If you got an American passport, that is at least something.

Also the American left is worthless, and is so infiltrated and gaslit I am surprised it even exists.

The only benefit if you live on the West Coast weed laws are pretty lax.

That it I guess hope AOC isn’t a sell out (she is) or anarchism is on the edge of catching on (it isn’t).

poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Yeah, Europe is descended from the people who had the fortitude to tough it out and make a better future.

this is the funniest thing I’ve ever read

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

breadnsucc posted:

lmao thinking you can run from this poo poo

you can, if you have the money

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Gentle Autist posted:

finland kind of sucks tho, move somewhere less cold/dark

cold/dark owns and I want to live in it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

Gf and I want to leave but we're useless humanities majors with useless masters degrees. Owned

same also I’m poor