Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Bedshaped posted:

nice job doxing yourself aquaman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

why not stay, do sedition, and weaken the bitch queen internally until her enemies can swarm and kill you and your relatives before the death is exported yet again? huh? why do you not want this for yourself?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

StratGoatCom posted:

Well, with the outcome of Rittenhouse, I reckon there's a good chance of a breakdown in law and order by 2024. Anyone who doesn't feel up to fighting and can get out, should do so the minute possible, this is going no place good.

are you an ice phisherman alt?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

if you were born here, lived here most of your life...
if all your people are here and you speak only english...
if you dont have anything to preserve as an expat but yourself...

maybe you dont deserve to leave?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hey look the funniest thread in cspam is back

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Good Citizen posted:

death is quickly coming for us all and the best you can do is delay it some and reduce your interactions with lovely Americans

or maybe even leverage your privilege to help anyone else or really do anything other than run and hide like a puppy dog

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what are you doing about it OP?

this sounds like projection to me

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Wolfy posted:

Saucer has done a lot to improve this country, for one, they gave me chlamydia

id like it back whenever youre done with it btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU