Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
It's not a thread, but there was some spat between two goons long ago and they kept making up more and more elaborate shitposts about eachother. There was one long story where one of the goons visited the other to get some stuff burnt onto a CD, but the guys idea of burning a CD was putting a huge foil-and-cardboard disk on the ceiling fan and burning it with a lighter.

Something like that, anyway.

Also, sometimes I think of 50 Foot Ant and get annoyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It was so good. Sure it had some idiots but there were amazing stories of exploiting the way a game was structured, fantastic social engineering, or both. I’d really like it to make a comeback, though sadly a lot of games have been making themselves pretty grief-proof.

I remember crying laughing reading the story from HellMoo of goons robbing people. They would invite people over to a campfire and have a poo poo ton of blunts ready. When you sit on the campfire, you can pass blunts around to other people and they smoke it automatically. So the goons would pass an idiotic amount of blunts to the mark, they would become extremely angry while getting loving tuba blasted out of their mind, then pass out from weed overdose and the goons would steal their stuff.