Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DONT MAKE A MOVE OK NOW GOOD HERES A BAG, PUT THE OLD STRATOCASTER HANGING UP IN THE WINDOW INSIDE NO NO THE GREEN ONE WITH THE CHIPS IN IT OK NOW TELL ME ABOUT ITS STORY WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW WHO PAWNED IT WAS IT A GRANDMA WAS THERE REMORSE IN HER EYE MAYBE SHE GOT IT FOR HER GRANDSON BUT HE NEVER USED IT AND WENT TO BUSINESS SCHOOL INSTEAD DO YOU HAVE ANY ENGAGEMENT RINGS? THEY MAKE ME CRY IN A GOOD WAY I THINK ABOUT THE GRACEFUL FINGERS THEY USED TO ENCIRCLE BEFORE DISTRUST AND LONG NIGHTS AT THE OFFICE TORE US APART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WONT LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE IF YOU DONT START HANDING OVER ALL YOUR CERAMIC ANGELS

nut

YEA YEA THATS GOOD SO YOU THINK ANYBODY MADE WISHES AND KISSED THE ANGELS SMOOCHED THE LITTLE CHERUBS ON THEIR ROSY CHEEKS SAY YOU THINK SO SAY IT MAYBE THEY WISHED FOR FORTUNES OR JUST FOR LOVE WHYS THIS ANGEL TAKINF A BATH DO YOU THINK ANGELS NEED TO TAKE BATHS DONT STOP WHEN YOU ANSWER ME

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
:five:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROVENANCE TO GO WITH THIS STICK UP TO AUTHENTICATE IT'S AUTHENTICITY?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
ABOUT HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I COULD GET FOR THIS GUN???

nut

Evil Bob posted:

lmao

nut

YEAH THIS IS THE HOLOGRAPHIC CHARIZARD BUT I MEAN CMON MAN NOT EVEN A PROTECTIVE COVER OH GOD DONT THROW IT IN UNDER THE FUNNY LAMP OF YHREE FROGS SMOKING PIPES ON A LOG JESUS YOURE BUSTING MY BALLS HERE

nut

YOU EVER SEE THOSE STORAGE WARS SHOWS? WHAT DO YOU RECKON DO YOU THINK THE APPROACH IS WORTH IT ID PERSONALLY BE NERVOUS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE STORAGE LOCKER HAD DIED COULD YOU EVEN IMAGINE? EVERYTHING YOU GOT WOULD BE HAUNTED

nut

DO I WANT THE DENTURES? EHHH... I DONT KNOW CAN I SEE THEM

Macnult

Evil Bob posted:

hahaha

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Evil Bob posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Chumlee: Say, that's a nice gun- do you mind if I take a look at it?

NUT: HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GONNA KEEP IT?

Chumlee: That's against the law, I either have to make you an offer on it and pay you or give it back.

NUT!: ALRIGHT, HERE!

Chumlee: Hmm, it's in pretty good shape- it has all the original serial numbers, were you looking to sell it or pawn it?

NUT!!: I WAS LOOKING TO STICK YOU UP!

Chumlee: Well, I'm afraid I don't have a good counteroffer for you, so by law I have to hand you your property back **hands NUT!!! back his gun**

Big Hoss: Chumlee, why the hell did you give the robber of the store his gun back?

Old Man: Geeze, Chumley. I just can't believe you did that just now

Rick: **laughing his rear end off** HOW ARE ANY OF YOU SURPRISED!

NUT!!!!!!: ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO YELL AND I'M LEAVING NOW BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY!

Chumlee: Let's go, I'll make sure you get away!

Rick: **literally falls on the floor, rolls around turning redder and redder laughing**

Big Hoss: Welp, there they go- Chumley just helped that guy into his car and drove off with him

Rick: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

-end-

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
RICK FROM PAWN STARS: So here's the thing. I love this stick up. I mean it's a real authentic looking experience, the gun looks real, you've got the little sack with the dollar sign on, the little bandit mask, I mean this is just a great ensemble and I'd love to have it in my shop, and my stick up guy came by and, well, you know, it looks good.

*sucks teeth, sighs*

But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass. This is just a super super niche collector's item and I'd be losing money just by having it in my shop, I'm sorry.

*presses silent alarm and the cops come in and haul you off to jail*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

magic cactus posted:

RICK FROM PAWN STARS: So here's the thing. I love this stick up. I mean it's a real authentic looking experience, the gun looks real, you've got the little sack with the dollar sign on, the little bandit mask, I mean this is just a great ensemble and I'd love to have it in my shop, and my stick up guy came by and, well, you know, it looks good.

*sucks teeth, sighs*

But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass. This is just a super super niche collector's item and I'd be losing money just by having it in my shop, I'm sorry.

*me, waiting for the cops to show up* so, you come here often?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Stoner Sloth

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Chumlee: Say, that's a nice gun- do you mind if I take a look at it?

NUT: HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GONNA KEEP IT?

Chumlee: That's against the law, I either have to make you an offer on it and pay you or give it back.

NUT!: ALRIGHT, HERE!

Chumlee: Hmm, it's in pretty good shape- it has all the original serial numbers, were you looking to sell it or pawn it?

NUT!!: I WAS LOOKING TO STICK YOU UP!

Chumlee: Well, I'm afraid I don't have a good counteroffer for you, so by law I have to hand you your property back **hands NUT!!! back his gun**

Big Hoss: Chumlee, why the hell did you give the robber of the store his gun back?

Old Man: Geeze, Chumley. I just can't believe you did that just now

Rick: **laughing his rear end off** HOW ARE ANY OF YOU SURPRISED!

NUT!!!!!!: ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO YELL AND I'M LEAVING NOW BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY!

Chumlee: Let's go, I'll make sure you get away!

Rick: **literally falls on the floor, rolls around turning redder and redder laughing**

Big Hoss: Welp, there they go- Chumley just helped that guy into his car and drove off with him

Rick: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

-end-

magic cactus posted:

*sucks teeth, sighs*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Macnult

judge: best i can do is ten years

alnilam

Macnult posted:

You kidding me? For that beautiful stick-up? Look I can walk right over to Texas and get 20 easy, we both know it too, I'd like to save the trouble though and i like your courtroom, so I'd like to do this here, but I won't take a day under 15.

ty manifisto

google THIS

Macnult posted:

alnilam posted:

You kidding me? For that beautiful stick-up? Look I can walk right over to Texas and get 20 easy, we both know it too, I'd like to save the trouble though and i like your courtroom, so I'd like to do this here, but I won't take a day under 15.

xcheopis

Macnult posted:

Thanks, now everyone on this bus is staring at me

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

xcheopis posted:

Thanks, now everyone on this bus is staring at me

Reading BYOB on a bus is worthy of the flirting with disaster thread

xcheopis

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Reading BYOB on a bus is worthy of the flirting with disaster thread

Disaster is a ho.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

xcheopis posted:

Disaster is a ho.

If you wink at her she shoots your eye out

wearing a lampshade

Evil Bob posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

magic cactus posted:

*sucks teeth, sighs*

*rick from pawn stars leans over the glass counter, wiping steady circular strokes over a display featuring AUTHENTIC NORTH FACE BANDIT BALACLAVA (worn once!) priced at $99*