Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
jimi: did she tell you the name of the man?
joe: no.
jimi: and i suppose if you shoot her, she will be unable to tell you the name of the man?
joe: yeah i guess if i do this, i'll never learn who the other man was.
jimi: so you didn't like, maybe catch a glimpse of the other man as he was running out of the house?
joe: all i know is he had big hair and he was holding an instrument of some kind. maybe a guitar, i'm not sure.
jimi: lot of guitar players in this town. hard to narrow that down.
joe: its definitely one of the down sides of this impulsive action i'm about to take, that i will never be able to get revenge on the man.
jimi: ok, well good luck then.
joe: thank you.
jimi: surprise her. you don't want her to say anything potentially upsetting before she dies.
joe: good idea. you know what jimi, you're all right.
jimi: see you later.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

nut posted:

detective in the interrogation room: Jimi, we just wanna solve this crime, that's all

jimi: ok ok fine, I'll help

detective; great, okay. So this Joe character, tell us more

jimi: what about him?

detective: where did he come from? where did he go?

based on this post jimi could write a song about me coming for you and no one would convict me

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Barco Fiesta posted:

Jimi: Hey Joe...where you goin with that gun in your hand?

Joe: Hello Jimi Hendrix. I'm going to murder my wife, Mrs. Joe, with this gun in my hand.

Jimi: *Ace Ventura voice* Allllllrighty theeeeeen

----------------