Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

jimi: hmm, i think joe is going to kill his old lady, based on what he told me. i should tell someone about this...
*hits a sick bluesy riff*
jimi: ...in a little bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

neighbor: you hear joe shot his woman down?
jimi: *sweating* really? that’s craaaazy

Macnult

jimi: hey joe, i heard you shot your woman down
joe: yeah man, i told you i was going to this morning
jimi: pshh.. no you did not
joe: so i guess everyone in this town is a liar huh

Macnult

prepuce repurposed posted:

joe hosed up by telling me beforehand and now he's getting premeditated murder, said the joker 2 the thief

said the joeker to the thief

Macnult

detective: any leads on where he’s headed jim? word is that he spoke with you last before vanishing
jimi: uhhh... ssssouth....
detective: south?
jimi: yea *tuning a string* way down
detective: way down south. how far down?
jimi: way down s-fuckin uhhh like down south to mex- look man im trying to write an album here

Macnult

jimi hendrix serving his own poetic justice by writing a song about a guy who can never admit that the song is about him because he’ll be arrested

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Keep thinking about the concept of this thread and laughing

*steps out of a purple haze*
i am.. a conceptual poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

jimi hendrix setlist at joe’s old lady’s funeral:

amazing grace
amazing grace (slow return)
amazing grace blues
voodoo amazing grace
amazing purple grace
thanks joe, i think (amazing grace extended)