Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
L-l-l-lemme getthis straight....FOUR types of cheese? And you deep fry it to perfect golden brown? AND you top it....top it with mango jalla peeno salsa? Folks. This is lunacy. This makes me so hungry I c-can’t even think straight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
This so-called burger it’s - its - it’s - it’s preposterous!

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
This - this is simply and irrefutably despicable. I mean the the the cruelty of man knows no bounds. To tie me here to this chair, and to place Uncle Dino’s Mount Olympus Platter under my nose is frankly unconscionable - when when you have plump and juicy chicken breast seared to perfection after marinading over night in Dino’s special souvlaki sauce. Then you’ve got the Zeus fries which I mean come on, give me a break, are we to believe that these fries ar anything other than an affront to Zeus himself? And now the chef is pouring the tzatziki sauce on my head, “joking” that he will roast me next. I mean this whole situation - it’s preposterous

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

guy fieri would kick ben shapiro's rear end, easy

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Soup is supposed to be dry what the hell

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
My point to you sir is this. Why would any rational man create a dish with French fries, three types of secret sauce, bacon, ground beef, fresh cut green onions, and pickled jalla peeno peppers? W-Why would my producers contractually obligate me not to eat or even touch any of the food on this show?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

*can't reach the counter to order*
Fin

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Crusty Nutsack posted:

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
today’s judges are style superstar Carson cressley, rupaul’s best girlfriend Michelle visage, comedy icon Ross Matthews and the junior senator from Kentucky, rand Paul

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ben Shapiro is very surprised, for he has never has a grilled cheese sandwich in his life

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Classically Abby has 100% made Ben Shapiro a grilled cheese using wonder bread, doritos, and mayonnaise

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Durf posted:

Classically Abby has 100% made Ben Shapiro a grilled cheese using wonder bread, doritos, and mayonnaise

https://twitter.com/classicallyabby/status/1235717747838816257

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i was loving terrified that there would be a photoshop when i clicked this thread

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
No, you simply advertised "endless wings", and that is the exact terminology on the menu, and the terminology I used to request the wings. You did not stipulate that they were endless on the condition that I not strip the meat off of several wings to feed to my dog, and continue to collect more chicken. The wings were provided as is, and -- you cannot simply breach the social contract by inventing restrictions on the use of the endless wings that I paid for, that you agreed to accept my money in exchange for, by presuming to dictate to me as if under Communism, what I choose to see fit to do with these wings which are now, by common law and basic reason, my property and not yours.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Unbelievable. This is just -- Happy Hour does not end when you choose to ring up my Manhattan, but when I request the drink. You did not at any point, not at any time, provide me with the Terms of Service for this bar that would, in any way, any way at all, justify your outrageous interpretation of the commonly accepted rules of Happy Hour, unchanged since the times of Pliny the Elder, that a bar patron pays one less unit of currency, in our case a United States dollar, for an alcoholic beverage. Frankly this is the kind of, just total disregard for the definitions of language and shared concepts, that I might expect to find in a gay bar with certain radical interpretations of gender roles, not in a traditionally Western establishment with road signs hanging over the doorway. I mean, when I see the first dollar bill you made framed on the wall, I tend to assume this is the kind of bar and restraurant where, frankly, and I don't know how else to make this clear, we all share certain assumptions that one plus one equals two. Clearly that's not the case here. *turns to camera* This is a liberal, anarchist restaurant and you shouldn't come here.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
*taking a miserable, painful poo poo at 3 AM* Let's be clear, first of all, that the bass filet I consumed was reasonably prepared. You cannot, hngngnngggngngngngnffffffffUCK! OH GOD you will not convince me that the safety procedures I witness were insufficiently HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG *plapaapalpalpalplp*

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Ben keeps being given the children's menu

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Crusty Nutsack posted:

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

No, you simply advertised "endless wings", and that is the exact terminology on the menu, and the terminology I used to request the wings. You did not stipulate that they were endless on the condition that I not strip the meat off of several wings to feed to my dog, and continue to collect more chicken. The wings were provided as is, and -- you cannot simply breach the social contract by inventing restrictions on the use of the endless wings that I paid for, that you agreed to accept my money in exchange for, by presuming to dictate to me as if under Communism, what I choose to see fit to do with these wings which are now, by common law and basic reason, my property and not yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Unbelievable. This is just -- Happy Hour does not end when you choose to ring up my Manhattan, but when I request the drink. You did not at any point, not at any time, provide me with the Terms of Service for this bar that would, in any way, any way at all, justify your outrageous interpretation of the commonly accepted rules of Happy Hour, unchanged since the times of Pliny the Elder, that a bar patron pays one less unit of currency, in our case a United States dollar, for an alcoholic beverage. Frankly this is the kind of, just total disregard for the definitions of language and shared concepts, that I might expect to find in a gay bar with certain radical interpretations of gender roles, not in a traditionally Western establishment with road signs hanging over the doorway. I mean, when I see the first dollar bill you made framed on the wall, I tend to assume this is the kind of bar and restraurant where, frankly, and I don't know how else to make this clear, we all share certain assumptions that one plus one equals two. Clearly that's not the case here. *turns to camera* This is a liberal, anarchist restaurant and you shouldn't come here.