Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i've never played a silent hill game but ive heard 2 is the best, can i start there or should i do 1 first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Don't remake any of them. 1 and 2 remakes are perfect. 3 remake is bad and lazy but so was 3 so it makes sense. Everything else is fine. We don't need remakes of games from 10 years ago.

this. i'd say make more like 4 instead but 5 and 6 blew rear end so i guess keep making em scary again instead

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i cant find this anywhere online but the JP eshop news put out a cool mario poster for halloween

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A new audio drama reveals that Luigi and Daisy broke up one year after the events of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Luigi was later tragically killed in an explosion when he tried to eat a bomb disguised as a power mushroom, his head flying into Daisy's lap.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Okay cool. Definitely not telling a group of men beating a man to death for being Artemy Burakh that I'm Artemy Burakh next time

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

prey, re2make, and r3make for me. maybe re7 instead of re3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

only if mr endlessly respawning security bots can go with them

i just hit my first one of these and its hosed up.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

*on the turd factory tour* i am impressed by the number of pieces of poo poo on display

but your their top seller!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Have you played SOMA. It kicks rear end

definitely this. SOMA ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

actually i got a humble bundle code for it sitting around. want it nutmeg?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wait i'm retarded nvm

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Hate when this is the reveal in psychological thrillers

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

think ths is the year i finally play re 7 and village

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

is thre an easy way to play silent hill2, ive never done that either :negative:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

The HD port “fixed” the fog so now it’s mostly transparent and tou can see stuff in the distance instead of it being oppressive and atmospheric lol

lol good. charming open atmospheres in horror ftw. nd let's got some loving light in here!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Falling in love with your homey because he’s playing as Sheva.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That time Lotion Man said, "drat, synthy." because I was playing Honeydew Mei.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

I played Outbreak 2 with some imps and In Training streamed it but unfortunately he deleted the VOD where I go ham on a boss with a fire axe because his mic picked up his mom talking to him about a Sting concert.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

“Does that need batteries?”

“…”

“Put it back”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

arkane prey is so ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

They’re such a fun twist. Doing a double-take when you notice a mechanic’s body has two wrenches next to his hand or whatever is always such a thrill lol

going around a corner nd coming back and theres two coffee cups where there used to be one :eonwe:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Yup. Mimics in prey are perfect at keeping me on edge. They jack and suck on my pee pee expertly but never let me cum despite my begging for sweet release. Not like my mimic in elden ring who I would immediately spray all my cum in every night mating press style. Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As long as they're consenting, alive, of-age, non-elderly and non-related, I say play ball.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

december and january are both telling the truth. prey kicks rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fargield posted:

Me at 20: The people who are 30 years old here are losers
Me at 30: The people who are 40 years old here are losers

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

[gruff, unperturbed gamer voice, not even turning to look at you when i speak so as to continue my nightmare mode baal runs in diablo 2] hyyeah i used to do all that, but now i just let it ooze out and let it lay where it land. lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we have authorized two phone games nd one pachinko parlor

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

survival horror game where all your weapons were crafted by morons :eek:

feeling crafty?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

This is the team that's making it lmao

like a batman villain: it's team bloobah!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What a hill… with darkness and silence through the night

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

James to Pyramid Head: You walking to me? You walking to me? Then who the hell else are you walking to - you walking to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the gently caress do you think you're walking to?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

looked up what the original voice actor for james is doing now and loll

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

guy who voiced tghe chocolate bar in Chameleon Twist 2: Much like the AIDS "epidemic" big science has yet to show me any proof that drinking aged urine is not a feasible at home remedy.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dead Space kicks rear end!!!

hell yeah it does

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Organize your workplace, fam! *backflips onto 12in dildo*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

played all the resident evils and the dead spaces, trying to think of something else spooky to play but nothings coming to mind. i liked outlast but i guess the 2nd one isnt good. something like paratopic would rule but drawing a blank there as well

first amnesia games cool, or soma, or obra dinn but those are all spooky adventure games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Alien Isolation owns even if it lasts a bit too long

yah i really liked the first ten hours of alien isolation but then it went for another ten hours. good game thoguh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I liked the new Amnesia

is there one after machine for pigs? thats the last one i played and it sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think I did too. Can't remember. *bowtie spins around making an ear splitting whistling noise that causes me to pass out*

lol