Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
getitng your teeth fully cleaned by a crusty old hippy before you enter the arena to get your jam on. peaking during farmhouse and running your tongue alogn those bad boys. no cavities, no worries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Is this food gruelty free?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Good think you don't need teeth to enjoy jams!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Macnult

a picture of nectar with information on how to prevent scurvy

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
out of the back of a van just outside the venue, a geezer mixes oats, peanut butter, honey, flax seed, and chocolate chips in a bowl, then forms them into 1” balls with his bare hands. Then he unstoppers a vial and drips on the final ingredient: 500mg fluorine :2bong:

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 8, 2020

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
hippie dentist starts to drill my teeth bc of the many cavities i have from eating the "all natural" peanut butter from publix but trey rips into a bitchin' guitar solo and he just can't help himself he's groovin and movin and the drill is going this way and that in time to the music and he's spinning the drill around like hendrix @ woodstock in '69 and i should be screaming but i am peaking on six hits of white lightening that was made by owlsley stanely himself and the drill and the chords are running together to create most beautiful music i've ever heard. i wake up and i am actually at Altamont 99' a big hells angels fucker is kicking the poo poo out of me for screaming "i don't want my pizza burnin'" to the tune of beast of burden.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

beer pal

you heard of ketamine? well this is a tranquilizer but made for humans 0.0

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

magic cactus posted:

hippie dentist starts to drill my teeth bc of the many cavities i have from eating the "all natural" peanut butter from publix but trey rips into a bitchin' guitar solo and he just can't help himself he's groovin and movin and the drill is going this way and that in time to the music and he's spinning the drill around like hendrix @ woodstock in '69 and i should be screaming but i am peaking on six hits of white lightening that was made by owlsley stanely himself and the drill and the chords are running together to create most beautiful music i've ever heard. i wake up and i am actually at Altamont 99' a big hells angels fucker is kicking the poo poo out of me for screaming "i don't want my pizza burnin'" to the tune of beast of burden.