Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea

bold of them to end the article with a video of a farmer fondling a sapling after all the talk of sexual exploitation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea

I don't buy that the 'left' were ever sceptical about COVID, it always felt like "let's be careful and make sure it doesn't gently caress us over" and the body burning and urn stockpiling stuff was always nutjob conspiracy theory territory that I wouldn't necessarily attribute to the 'right' either.

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea

GoldStandardConure posted:

i have social corvid disorder

sounds like murder

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea
New Zealand is the country Australia imagines itself to be.

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea

bandaid.friend posted:

Kevin Rudd’s Bangladeshi ‘bots’ in media royal commission petition

Why is this being framed as a problem with Kevin Rudd's integrity instead of a problem with the government's petition system?

I wonder if it has something to do with the reason the petition was put up in the first place...

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea

GoldStandardConure posted:

someone go back and find all the posts of people defending covid safe

it's me, I'm the idiot who thought covid-safe was nothing to worry about security-wise

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea
Clod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea
I always thought chloroform was only used to take out plucky young journalists and/or their little white dogs