Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
Whose arse do I have to blow smoke up to get rid of this baby?

Pile Of Garbage posted:

Walking disappointment/corporate bootlicker Matt Canavan has opened his stupid loving mouth again:

https://twitter.com/mattjcan/status/1304291929069240320

What a piece of poo poo

well that's definitely worth blowing up one of the most significant archaeological sites in the country

BRB, blowing up Stonehenge to make number go up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007

Knobb Manwich posted:

Jobseeker is getting extended past Christmas to March, but at a lower rate again. $100/fn, down from $250/fn, down from $550/fn.

Hmm $40 a day is not enough to live on... What about $47 dollars a day?

less money into the economy will certainly make those jobs reappear

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007

Solemn Sloth posted:

Wouldnt at least part of that be that nobody is wasting time testing for the flu currently?

Some places are, eg the main children's hospital in SA, are positively testing for all common respiratory viruses when kids present in ED.

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
please save me from those Afghan kids running away from are brave troops

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Wait we are criticizing another country for putting Muslims in camps?

said country is criticising our treatment of Muslims in Afghanistan. 2020 is getting weird