Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

hahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

I avoided some mistakes by not voting til i was over 30

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

teacup posted:

Hey go gently caress yourself idiot

it is extraordinarily telling that you've told him to go gently caress himself

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

i got double the super but my partners got gently caress all, so even i guess

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

We had beers at the courty the other weekend, made a booking days in advance lol

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

gently caress marry kill?

Who are the other two

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

My first impression was that it was a made up story fwiw

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

freebooter posted:

I get that NSW has better contact tracing, and the situation is nowhere near as out of hand as it was in Melbourne in June, but I don't understand why you wouldn't just do, like, a five-day lockdown for the whole city right now, instead of dicking around with an LGA lockdown and warning about maybe more restrictions tomorrow. Especially this close to Christmas! Go hard, go early, get it over and done with.

It is incomprehensible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

felt like chloroform reading this

Lol