Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

onion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

ISSUES RAISED:

Scomo

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i can't get over how bad this year's archibald prize winner is. i've seen murals on the side of buildings that look better

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

deputy prime minister whoever

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

mccormack

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

check out the unicameral state lol

get a upper house nerds

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

thank you mr Klan

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Pikehead posted:

I'm embarressed to admit I voted for Campbell Newman. Whatshisface in the ALP had just been done over for corruption and I thought a change was needed, and besides, how bad could the LNP be? Boy was I wrong.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Flagrantly violating the 5km rule to drive by the daily presser and show my whole rear end and taint

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Is this going to have any effect on Berejiklian? Didn't fatty o'barrel get sacked over a bottle of wine

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I reckon when all this started Dan hosed up with the F1 and stuff but I've been generally happy with his handling of the second wave lockdown. It hasn't been perfect but also they didn't have the benefit of hindsight. I'd rather be in lockdown for months and have less than 15 cases a day, than end up with a 8,000 case a day situation like Belgium

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

“Bozo” is an under appreciated insult imo. No offense to the og bozo, dude just came up with a great name for calling clowns.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Carnaticum posted:

Thread title.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

hambeet posted:

i'm sorry, i don't see why my life needs to be impacted on because people in metro area's can't abide by public health guidelines.

so no, no need for me to stay inside. i haven't had to for a month or so now. it's great. you all need to do your part better now.

good luck!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Can't find the tweet 'cos the guy's account's locked, but the most real tweet about Australia mindset went something like

"I'm an Australian, this means in my head there is a list of rules that are fine for me to break, and a list of rules that other people should be ultramurdered for breaking. There is some overlap in the two lists."

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Anidav posted:

CelestialScribe I command you to stop posting so this thread can actually talk about other topics besides yourself.

Take a break. Yeah?

King Canute over here commanding the tide of shitposts to stop

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

dictator dav

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

lol if you live in wa tbh

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

is deb! doing the tory power stance?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

bump

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Alternatively is there any way we could black out the sky ala The Matrix to make coal look like a better choice than solar?

you could always burn a lot of coal...

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Vindicator posted:

I''m posting in here to get verified and for no other reason. User id is Lumidingo in discord.

consider yourself vindicated

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

hambeet posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

It should have been wearing a helmet

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i make-a the posts, i serve-a the poo poo! ohh!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Laserface posted:

Who is anthony alanese and the 'labor' party?

They are #6

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

ISSUES RAISED: None

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/benwatson200/status/1326479299512164352

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Yeah, that's what was concerning to me when I saw it.

It's definitely good to see more female representation in such a traditionally male dominated profession, but tossing out a member who just stood up to the AG is not a good look.

These votes don't happen overnight, there are people running multiple tickets and weeks of campaigning. Trying to imply that there is some connection between Foley's statement on Four Corners and the results of this vote is misleading at best.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

eg this AFR article from last month: https://www.afr.com/companies/professional-services/moves-to-shift-dial-on-culture-exposes-divide-at-victorian-bar-20201013-p564id

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

This Milligan person's tweets are meaningless identity politics without actually looking into the circumstances and substance behind the change in regime, shamelessly exploiting the well intentioned beliefs of left leaning people on twitter for clicks. It sucks but also

JBP posted:

Stop putting facts in the story.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Pile Of Garbage posted:

Found the flight and plane responsible

:waycool: what a totally normal thing to do / post about

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

hacker voice: i tracked the flight and plane responsible, somehow under the belief that this will lead me to the pilot or some poo poo, and not a skywriting company paid to write whatever the customer wants for a fee

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Pile Of Garbage posted:

It took me 5 minutes to find, I'm bored and it's a lazy Sunday morning. But sure feel free to gaslight me

lmao gently caress off with this poo poo, take a break from the internet dude

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

you: i did this thing
me: thats a dumb thing to do
you: stop gaslighting me!!!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

feeling very gas lit right now

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

maybe a little sealioned

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I don't pay attention to South Australia, just in general, but it genuinely sounds like an alien world compared to Victoria the last few months. You guys are either going to get whiplash from how hard the rules pivot, or a bunch of Adelads are gonna die.

Wear a mask, social distance!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

VOTE1 posted:

Other than that it’s completely normal, played cricket on the weekend even post game handshakes were back (instead of fist bums).

Bit of post game Hopoate