Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Danathan 'Wuhanathan' Andrews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Scottathan 'Wuhan' Morrison

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

mission accomplished

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

you're right

australian of the century

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

nando's is definitely superior in regards to its cheekiness and ability to be had with the lads, not sure about anything else

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

lol I got hired by Amazon right as Biden declared victory

neoliberal hellworld here I come

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

issues raised: buttocks

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Laserface posted:

Wasnt al-qaeda 100% fabricated by the FBI as a means to arrest osama bin laden retroactively for the 9/11 attacks?

and then, once america started shouting about it so much, the terrorists in afghanistan figured they were all part of the al-qaeda network and actually became a terrorist network?

this movie is dedicated to the brave mujahideen fighters of afghanistan

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

boy i sure loving staying inside and playing world of warcraft all day! [plague of undeath starts to spread just outside my house] man i'm good at decision making

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Gladys 'Wuhan' Berejiklian