Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

More like Adolf "Dandrews" Hitler.

More like Adolfstein 'Dandrews' Hitlerberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Anidav posted:

• A 30-year-old should have $61,000.

• A 40-year-old $154,000.

*Checks fund as a 37 year old*

Estimated super balance
As at 20/10/2020
$4,829.41

:hmmno:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Sulla Faex posted:

Bit late but didn't see any comments on it. ACT election tracker says no more seats in doubt, 90% counted:

ALP - 10 (-2)
LIB - 9 (-2)
Greens - 6 (+4)

Liberal Party profits from disastrous ALP result in Canberra elections

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Recoome posted:

It'll be amazing to see that the QLD LNP could lose despite one of the most aggressive media campaigns in their favour. Just mind blowing.

The miserable fat gently caress spent all his liquid cash on sabotaging the federal election

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Had my final day as a contractor Centrelink worker today, my goodbye email was sent to 55 people and then got forwarded all over the center, and I quoted Winston Churchill and Emily Dickinson as part of my subtle burn on management.

I got lots of nice replies and visitors, was a lot more important to people than I thought I was apparently, feels good :unsmith:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Recoome posted:

it's frustrating that Musk is a huge idiot because some of the poo poo his companies have done aren't too bad. The battery in SA does work, so it'll probably work for Victoria.

It worked so well they just expanded it by 50%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

hambeet posted:

is the battery in SA private owned or state owned?

Privately owned, by the French company who will also own the previously mentioned battery in Victoria