Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
So what's the deal with Pally and Scomo and this QLD border-funeral business? It's a month away from the state election so it's a little hard to decipher what actually happened and what's Murdoch mud-slinging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
One Nation vote looks like its collapsing. Hell yeah!

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
There is still a weirdly large proponent of folks who like to vote for a different party in the state than is in power federally. Back when I did opinion polls, I never quite understood that one.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
How the gently caress am I supposed to do No Nut November when ONP loses this much?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
LNP gain nothing.
ONP implodes.
UAP fails on every level.

This was a good result.