Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I feel like this is the sort of game that works best with the word filter in place. It's a very poo poo rear end in a top hat sort of game.

I am having a blast seeing the crazy directions this is going, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
The screenshots do a really good job of making this look like a lost Oracle series game. It's really nice to look at.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
That Haribo tech, wow. Uncomfortably true to life.

I like how the bananas are just chilling in the dungeons where you can see them. It lends a slapdash quality to the whole thing that just makes me happy - like why put these powerful and priceless artefacts in their own special room, we'll just put up a little wall so you can't touch them.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Everything is clear and readable but doesn't go too long, I'd say you're doing fine.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
That superboss looks like the complete anthesis of fun. I do enjoy the number of shortcuts you find in the dungeon, that's at least a nice feature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Okay the placeholder graphics mech got a genuine laugh out of me. What a fun ride to watch someone else deal with.