Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

I note that several of the houses have been built in such a way that if the occupants leave, they'll never be able to get back in thanks to the ice physics.

That seems unfortunate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

I agree with Split it Post. Right after the Dungeon Item sounds good - never played this obviously, but often in Zeldas that's usually a good stopping point in dungeons.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

In your end of update status update, you should add a counter for the Heart Pieces we've seen and can't get.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Jade Rider posted:

Oh cool, nice to see some Zelda Classic let's plays here! There's some surprisingly good stuff that can be done with the scripting. Hope you'll stick around and show off more!
Mostly lurking, but I would also love to see more of these; it's been a super interesting read.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

I've been mostly lurking, but it's perfectly fine and really enjoyable.

Only thing I'd like to see (and it probably makes more sense after you finish up the game itself) is a bit of a post-mortem. You had mentioned earlier that you're pretty involved in the Zelda extra content community, so it'd be cool to get your overall thoughts on the mod - what worked, what's unique and cool about this one that readers might not have noticed, what has been improved on in other mods, what didn't work, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

This was really interesting, thanks for doing it! Looking forward to the clusterfuck of the other mod too. :getin: