Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Personally I'm not a fan of added dialogue, especially in a game like this where the story, as it were, is hardly the reason you go and play it. The jokes were good, but they could have been in their own form perhaps. But that's just a personal taste, I'm sure plenty of other folks reading the LP enjoyed it. As for the general boss format, having the option to see it in screenshot/gif form is preferable for times where I'm away from my home computer and have to rely on the reading type of LPs, but of course a video is preferable for seeing it in full detail as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Classic "so you think you're good at Zelda" postgame shenanigans. Seen it a million times in other romhacks / fangames of various intellectual properties that tend to not have very hard challenges generally. There is a balance to be had here, but I do not know what it might be.