Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the worst farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
id try a chicken fried rice pizza np

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
To think a chicken gave its life for that.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
MOD Pizza has a new special which is kind of timely.

I'm a fan of MOD, and their specials have never failed me, but... but.. I can't do this one.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Looks like tavern style pizza that isn't cut into squares. When a pizza is cut the standard way, you kinda want a crust, so you have a a grip.

Edit: Unless it's h00ge like NY style where you just taco it.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

coleman francis posted:

The words "Haggis pizza" come to mind.

Would eat the poo poo out that.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i have no idea what it is they're doing but it's probably racist as gently caress

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
eating my bowl of cheese and roni's

why have they never tried this before

*spends two hours on the can screaming*

oh

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Pizza the worst post ever in this thread

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i sure could go for some mac n cheese without the mac

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

pizza! pizza!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I used to work next to a Subway about 20 years ago and they had small personal pizzas that were pretty good. They were normal looking pizzas and wouldn't be in this thread, so I have no idea what the ones above were. Maybe they stopped and brought em back but wrong.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
makes slaw go from :( to :D

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
One of the places around here is known for not skimping on the toppings. We've been there four times now, and every time I hate it. I keep thinking my mind will change because a huge pile of meat just looks so good. But when it comes out, it's just swimming in grease and it's loving disgusting.

The last time we went we said light sauce, and she thought we said white sauce. You can imagine how that went. Bleahgjh

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
wheres the freakin haggis

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Mod had a specialty pizza that was Thai-inspired that came with red curry chicken, pineapple, and broccoli. It was really freaking good. I'm really sad they dont have it year round because drat.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I avoided getting Thai food for a long time because the peanut sauce thing sounded not so great. I finally got it a couple of years ago.

I was wrong. It's wonderful. Different, but I really like it.

Wait till you try peanut butter chicken at a chinese buffet.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Her tiktok is pretty funny. Sadly, I bet this turns into a mukbang youtube channel at some point cuz goddamn this chick just eats and eats and eats.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I want to dismiss that out of hand, but I did that for deep fried oreos and boy are those loving delicious.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
would

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Mac n Cheese pizza is some of my fav.

I dunno about a frozen one though.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
we had a pizza place open up here in not-ohio and when we got home the entire thing tasted like pure salt. we had to toss it out it was nothing but salt. i was like what in the gently caress

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
chicago style is actually just tavern style square cut.

deep dish is just more popular outside of the city, so everyone confuses it as chicago style.

anyway, deep dish in chicago is godly

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
hamms

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Thanks for reminding me that I haven't seen this in a few years. It's such a fun movie to rewatch.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
dominos is a solid mid-tier joint, yah got the hut, caesers, papa johns, and murphys below it

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Dominos in the states is pretty cheap. It's like $7 a pizza during deals they run every month. You can walk out of there with 3 pizzas, a box of wings, and some deserts for like $20.

(Their wings are laughably tiny tho, skip)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJsayjeYp9A&t=50s

I didn't realize this wasn't common lol. To be fair, Woodman's might be a bit of an anomaly because they are very large. But the store I go to has a full 50 foot (I can't judge distance well) aisle of pizza which is at least half of what Woodman's has.

Huh. I have three Woodman's near me, and yeah, they're all huge. I hate going to them because it means you will lose an hour of your life, minimum, even if you're trying to buy a handful of things. I dunno if it's just a Woodman's thing, though. Most grocery stores have an entire aisle dedicated to frozen pizza from what I've seen, even in other states.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Super long road trip meal.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
that first one looked nasty as hell

second one i'd like to try

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Blow posted:

Gunna post a pizza I just got tonight. :350:

I said to my Pizza guy. "I need a pic for the internet. Open the box up."

"Full Moon" - Tomato base, cheese, seafood mix, fresh local prawns, selected spices, fresh calamari, & garlic.

needs a tartar base

tomato...why

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Went from wanting a pizza to not being hungry at all.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
All the fish and chips i've had in England were very firm from the large amount of batter. It is mostly finger food you eat out of a rolled-up paper. Some places did have absolutely gigantic gently caress off fried fish served on a plate to be doused in malt vinegar. In WI the fish fries they're usually lightly battered or baked and eaten with silverware and lemon w/ a side of tartar. The fish tastes the same to me in both. I can't say I've ever had a bad fish fry or a bad fish n chips.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
some days you want gloopy

if its from a street cart, you kinda expect the gloop or something is seriously wrong

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
A month later

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
they're just throwing poo poo in a parchment paper bowl and holding it all together with cheese

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i could really go for a reuben pizza right now

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
potatoes are delicious and they go with pretty much everything. cheese especially

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Homestar was for 30 year olds way back when. All my coworkers were into it, and it's all I heard them quoting. I think the Rick and Morty of that time if those same coworkers weren't all into Rick and Morty at almost 50 now.

I don't know man, it was pretty big at that time is all. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some fast food tie in with it at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I like Chicago because they own both tavern and deep dish styles as their specialties. Some days you want to eat, and some days your want to EAT.