Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Captain Hygiene posted:

I wonder if actual breakfast pizza is any good cold. It doesn't sound great, but I had pretty much exactly the same feelings about cold traditional pizza and I was proven very wrong.

Had it this week - ham mushroom and egg pizza. It was delicious cold for breakfast. The egg was hard boiled and crumbled in this case.

I've also had pizzas with an egg cracked on top before baking and they were perfect, just like a fried egg baked into the middle. Pancetta, spinach, egg is a good pizza combo.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Sep 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Philthy posted:

came through on my feed. if true, nuke it all

I am confused and enraged

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

SMOKING KILLS

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

flared base = good to go

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
On my way to Sweden to see a friend. Going to try some hosed up pizza for sure.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I think I found the menu of the place our swede is taking us.

Lads, I don't know what half those loving moon words are but I know it's gonna be fuuuuucked.

Can't wait.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Peferoni, lök, paprika and bearnaissaus slaps.

Sweden pizza confirmed good.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Dokapon Findom posted:

I put dry mustard powder in potato salad, but not tuna salad.

Ooh I'm going to try that. My German friends make it with a little wholegrain mustard, fried lardons and chopped boiled egg on top, it's stunning.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"yeah I'll have one large pizza with, uh, *squints* stinka, swamp, bearnoses, with extra paprika"

I was hesitant on the bearnoses but our Swede insisted and honestly yeah it's great with pizza, like ranch but better.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Using a mobius strip topology it is theoretically possible to have a single sided pizza, just all topping.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Controversial but I think corn belongs on a pizza less than pineapple.

quote:

not so much bad as wild:

Is that just a bunch of chopped buttered lobster on a pizza base because I would absolutely destroy that until you could only roll me out of the restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
You need a little cheese over or around the toppings to stitch them down to the pizza and keep them fastened while they are cooked with the base. Otherwise you end up with burnt bits that just fall off.