Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.

EEKA GEEK posted:

meat? ball, sub!

Grape. NUTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

A warrior's pizza. I eat this after combat.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Is edible glitter the same as regular glitter in that you will find it everywhere for years to come?

15 years later and you still do the occasionally sparkly poo

Micro plastic: it's fantastic!

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Didn't see in this thread any mentions of marmite- or vegemite-based pizza

source

I'd probably try it

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

I said: do you like-a my seizures?

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Griddle of Love posted:

Thankfully you can scale long foods (like a sub) in one dimension and flat foods (like pizza) in two dimensions as much as you bloody well like without incurring any structural problems (up until you try and pick it up without adequate utensils).

I do not want to imagine, much less experience a cubic pizza.

Post the worst pizza ever in this thread: The Three Olive Problem

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Sure, sure, scale a pizza infinitely in 2 dimensions and you can use anything as a topping. Build a super computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Desert Bus posted:

Some ants are more delicious than others. Formic acid is pretty tasty but diff ants have diff amounts and I could see it getting to be a bit much. I don't know what cooking does to it.

Good point, and while I've never tasted FA, I'd expect cooking to mild it out because FA is even more volatile than vinegar.