Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Laserdisc-era Arnold commentaries are golden, before he had political ambitions he was stoned out of his gourd for the tapings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
I'm excited for the 2nd season of PSG, but could you please explain to me how the gently caress is PSG queer targeted, like I don't see it at all

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Nils Frahm has completed the transformation from kinda competent piano man to head entirely up his own rear end in a top hat Ambient artist. His 3 hour long album is dreck.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

rotor posted:

gently caress Y eeehhh idk about the second part

Jean Reno is the best Porco we're ever gonna get

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
welp I think it's a Krull night

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
There's a reason Master and Commander got the award for best sound

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Banshees of Inisherin finally dropped

The confessional scene was was delightfully sacrelicious

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
watched "To Live" last night

everything about the landlord scene, god drat

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
I screamed at the ending of s01

NO! Don't show it! Don't show it you idiots! ...

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
I'm a bit weak on my 80s: the villain in Dreamscape (1984) was supposed to be a stand in for H.W., right?

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Alain Delon: Police seize 72 guns from French film star's home

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Bubble Bath (1980) is not a good movie, but it is an absolute goldmine of reaction faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Finally saw Dune 2, and I just can't help myself: is Jamis a magical negro?