Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pizzatime

AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

what kind of beer you drinkin?

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

do a kickflip.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

alnilam

rear end-penny posted:

do a kickflip.

please put this in the form of a question, like "could you do a kickflip?"

Ass-penny

alnilam posted:

please put this in the form of a question, like "could you do a kickflip?"

Put it in the form of a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob0dI05Xz8s

Pizzatime

Prof. Crocodile posted:

becks, to my shame. heineken is too expensive

Pizzatime

rear end-penny posted:

do a kickflip.

I only got a cruiser board with me. won't do

Prof. Crocodile

are you in an urban or rural setting? is there danger afoot?

Pizzatime

update: I was resting and drinking at a bench and noticed some girls on the next bench over when I rpde (in a rad fashion) to the next grocerx store to get more beer and returned they had taken my bench and I was distraught

Pizzatime

Prof. Crocodile posted:

are you in an urban or rural setting? is there danger afoot?

berlin. outskirts. nothing but foxes around

Ass-penny

Take their old bench, check and mate.

Pizzatime

rear end-penny posted:

Take their old bench, check and mate.

I was gonna but in my confusion I stopped where my old bench would have been in relation to theirs where there was nothing and then two guys walked by me and took their old bench. rip

Macnult

what size board?

Prof. Crocodile

Pizzatime posted:

berlin. outskirts. nothing but foxes around

great setting for an arkham horror campaign

caleb
...rough day at the orifice.

Macnult posted:

what size board?

Post specs.
I miss my cruiser. A friend made it custom for me and it was an insanely heavy and wide old-school pool board with bones and orangatangs. I have never been good at tricks i just like bombing hills and stuff.

E: Comet Skateboards. They are really cool people.

caleb fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Sep 12, 2020

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Do you like me? What are we?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Macnult

caleb posted:

E: Comet Skateboards. They are really cool people.

:agreed:

I was given a Comet FSM when I first got into downhill and absolutely loved that thing. These days I still just ride around on my Landyachtz Drop Carve, but that FSM was on some spin-to-win poo poo

caleb

Macnult posted:

:agreed:

I was given a Comet FSM when I first got into downhill and absolutely loved that thing. These days I still just ride around on my Landyachtz Drop Carve, but that FSM was on some spin-to-win poo poo

Are you in NY or are they a big deal now because when I knew the dude who worked at the shop they seemed like a pretty small but super legit operation

It was like 10 years ago though

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Many, many years ago I would bomb the hills on a 55 inch sector 9 Luke Nosewalker that was smooth, huge and amazing. Of course, I am now a very fragile, very old man so I do not do that anymore. Good memories, though.

caleb
Yeah getting wrecked ain't what it used to be. I kind of stopped doing all of that stuff after I smashed my front teeth and didn't have health insurance so it was like 8 grand to fix. I will settle for the THPS remasters or skating to get coffee and doing exactly one lovely kickflip on the way there. :corsair:

Macnult

caleb posted:

Are you in NY or are they a big deal now because when I knew the dude who worked at the shop they seemed like a pretty small but super legit operation

It was like 10 years ago though

I'm also referring to like a decade ago. But nah, I'm in Baltimore. We have(had?) a headquarters for Bustin' Boards, but I believe they're also NY-based

Macnult

caleb posted:

Yeah getting wrecked ain't what it used to be. I kind of stopped doing all of that stuff after I smashed my front teeth and didn't have health insurance so it was like 8 grand to fix. I will settle for the THPS remasters or skating to get coffee and doing exactly one lovely kickflip on the way there. :corsair:

I'm fortunate enough to be able to do all the things I used to be able to do at this point. I'm definitely done with downhill longboarding though, at least in a competition sense. I still keep my gear in my car, so if it's warm and dry out I sometimes take a detour for a quick run

Prof. Crocodile

you guys I am worried about pizza time. I think the foxes got him.

Pizzatime

hi these are the foxes posting

Escape From Noise

Pizzatime posted:

Do a kickflip!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Pizzatime posted:

becks, to my shame. heineken is too expensive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

Also it's cool so many of you can skateboard. I've tried a little and i can't even move forward slightly without just totally falling off.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Also it's cool so many of you can skateboard. I've tried a little and i can't even move forward slightly without just totally falling off.

Honestly the only thing that got me to figure it out was starting on a hill. It let me figure out balance without needing to gain the momentum myself. That said I got into the hobby late and never pursued it much. I never even really got the ollie down. But bombing hills is hella fun. I am now old and out of shape (more so), so while I have a skateboard still (not sure of it's make and model like everyone else) I pretty much stay off it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I think we've forgotten that skateboarding is indeed a crime and now we're all accessories.

Prof. Crocodile

Pizzatime posted:

I KNEW IT!!!!

look if you guys killed pizzatime... just... please tell us what you did with the body.

caleb
:350:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpi3MDe0FJQ

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I think we've forgotten that skateboarding is indeed a crime and now we're all accessories.

Or are we all posting here because crime is cool and good?

take the moon

by sebmojo

Pizzatime posted:

I was gonna but in my confusion I stopped where my old bench would have been in relation to theirs where there was nothing and then two guys walked by me and took their old bench. rip

v tragic, like othello or macbeth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pizzatime

the board btw. left one is a couple weeks old, was using that. right one is 10+ years and still doing ok?

Macnult

Pizzatime posted:

the board btw. left one is a couple weeks old, was using that. right one is 10+ years and still doing ok?

that cruiser looks like a lot of fun. i live somewhat close to an old-school skatepark that was built in the 70s, and that thing would absolutely thrive in there

it’s shocking how much life you can get out of some boards. the drop carve i mentioned is from 2012 and it’s still holding up great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

Macnult posted:

that cruiser looks like a lot of fun.

it is!

I'm driving about 500 kilometers and meeting up with a bunch of old friends next week who can actually do tricks instead of just stand on a board and go fast. Might revive this thread and post shaky blurry pictures in the dark if anybody wants to see that for some reason