Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'm a massive fan of the 1997 nissan balogna, I've got two in the garage and the guts of one on bricks in the front yard. I'd buy more but I'm pretty sure the ol' ball and chain would kill me if I brought home another!

Automotive Insanity

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

I'd eat at KFC every weekend if I could, but my girlfriend put her foot down. She is looking forward to showing off her summer bod and the Colonel means even more hours in the gym!

The Cholesterol Clubhouse

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

FutonForensic

that's not a bad offer on those weight plates, but my fiance found a better deal on facebook. she always has the biggest, juiciest bargains! also we both suck poo poo and should've been sealed away in a cave ages ago

Coupons & Deals

Manifisto

I really want to try this krokodil, but my girlfriend says it might destroy my skin or even kill me! goons, what should I do?

tcc

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Lock posted:

well if Galaxy has coop then it's a must-buy now

my fiancee has become a huge fan of mario party on the switch and I want more stuff she can get into

byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

take the moon

by sebmojo

FutonForensic posted:

that's not a bad offer on those weight plates, but my fiance found a better deal on facebook. she always has the biggest, juiciest bargains! also we both suck poo poo and should've been sealed away in a cave ages ago

Coupons & Deals

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alexandriao

I really like this but my wife says that it glamourizes sex. I haven't had sex in fourty-two years because of this. i am only thirty six.

tv iv

take the moon

by sebmojo
guys :siren:my girlfriend:siren: & i are going through a rough patch and was wondering if you had any advice. basically i lie to and cheat on :siren:my girlfriend:siren: and she does the same. we are also having trouble with our taxes and budget. its tough having a :siren:girlfriend:siren: sometimes but i would really like to save my relationship with :siren:my girlfriend:siren:. please dont troll me and :siren:my girlfriend:siren: with bad advice or i'll close the thread and go back to making out with :siren:my girlfriend:siren:.

e/n :effort: but it was harder than i thought to make this funny

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
uh... my girlfriend posts in pyf, you've probably never met her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

why u gotta do me like this, person with awesome birdemic av

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Lock posted:

why u gotta do me like this, person with awesome birdemic av

my girlfriend thought it was funny

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

yuo should play mario w/her, bet she'd love it

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Chewbecca

If my girlfriend catches me reading this 'aliens I'd like to gently caress' thread again I'm in the dog house for a month. Is it my fault some of those Mass Effect aliens are looking so drat thicc?!

The Sci-fi Wi-fi

Macnult

my GIRLFRIEND just took a huge poo poo and her name is YOUR MOM [Megathread]

gbs

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!
Have u heard of the neutral milk hotel? yeah man, my girlfriend's pretty into them. Some kinda rock band i think?

No Music Discussion

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Today my wife helped me insulate our stairs.

DIY

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

more falafel please

forums poster

my research has shown that girlfriends (and/or wives) have a disproportionate influence over home buying decisions, therefore I'm gonna take a fuckin sawzall to my engineered joists so I can install a mold factory that looks like a bad doom .WAD

DIY

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Chewbecca

The wife majestic

fyad

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

more falafel please posted:

my research has shown that girlfriends (and/or wives) have a disproportionate influence over home buying decisions, therefore I'm gonna take a fuckin sawzall to my engineered joists so I can install a mold factory that looks like a bad doom .WAD

DIY
Lol, that was a great thread. (My girlfriend especially enjoyed it)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

sb hermit

Nosfereefer posted:

sb hermit

But now I've got better things to do with my spare time than revisit Gentoo

YOSPOS

alexandriao

of course i have a girlfriend. you wont see her because she only posts in TV IV. no im not lying shes a forum regular!!

Prof. Crocodile

my gf wants to post her favorite anime about pro wrestling, but she can’t decide where.

biosterous

Nosfereefer posted:

my spouse is totally always quoting my great posts in PMF

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

starbucks hermit posted:

But now I've got better things to do with my spare time than revisit Gentoo

YOSPOS

my girlfriends are the right models with slots. we get all SCSI.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

Coupons & Deals

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

my gf wants to post her favorite anime about pro wrestling, but she can’t decide where.

I told my girlfriend that I watch TNA and now she won't talk to me? I know the career of "Double J" Jeff Jarrett is middling at best but the X Division is consistently the best action on tv!

hoping the two byobbers who know what this means are reading this thread :ohdear:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

biosterous

more than two!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Weka

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Hey, do y'all want to see a picture of my girlfriend?

DPPH

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Weka posted:

Hey, do y'all want to see a picture of my girlfriend?

DPPH

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
My wife wants to have children but I'm not sure I'm ready for them just yet.

Plus my girlfriend tells me I'm not good with commitment.

E/N

Thursday Next

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
I need some advice on rehoming golden retrievers - I just don't have the time to really take care of them any longer. Plus MY WIFE is pregnant and I might need some advice on rehoming her as well, my time is just reeeeeaaaally limited these days

Gsap391QDNjHCQ2naIYe29xhfN37Ki2P

alexandriao

hi i have a graphics card to sell

no this won't start any drama why do you ask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!
my gf keeps showing me terrible comic stills and even worse political cartoons. should i break up with her byob?

bss