Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
i mean think about it, the moon is one solid object, there's only a finite amount of lunar mass that will ever exist that we can define as "the moon", we just need to segment and divide the moon into apportioned quantities and volumes (not even physically! we do that with computer math and models and stuff) and then just issue moon notes to act as the perfect immune-to-inflation currency for all time

and whose face gets to be on the moon dollar? all the moon astronauteers, the moon face man on the moon, uh i guess we could put Prince up there he's moon adjacent; gold-backed currency is so gauche anyhow like what do you even ~do~ with the gold as opposed to the moon? you can't even see gold at night! you can see the moon any time you want, just look upwardly!

when should we expect the moon tithe to begin? it should follow the tides at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
that's the beauty of the moon currency plan: it doesn't even need to go anywhere! it's all apportioned just sitting right there where it is, don't gotta haul no moon rocks around like how we don't hurl gold ingots through the drivethrough windows of a taco bell to finance our burrito binges

moon theft is probably the easiest way to be declared an enemy of all mankind tho gotta admit

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
also opening up a new frontier for the heinously sick and rad concept of MOON CRIME and other related topics; moon fraud

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
becoming some sort of moon hammurabi leading a lunar junta is so not my bag, someone else do that part

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
i get THIS moon face?

on MY moon currency?

with MY prismatic moon holograms?

we are ALL IN on every full moon forever; it is assured, the seers declare The Mood Is Right and so am i