Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Binary Badger posted:

Who wants to create the Event Thread?

New iPads? New Watch? Most likely! Who knows!

Operating system release dates? Maybe?

New phones? Not likely.

New computers? Probably not.

Watch on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13xnFp_LJs

1pm Eastern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

Hype for a new iPad Pro 12.9 hopefully.

Also hopefully there is some big features on the new watch that will pull me away from my 3 that’s still working great.

I think the only model 'confirmed' is a new Air.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

This is gonna be a wet fart if they only add the O2 sensor and like 4mAh more battery. Oh, and more watch faces.

I think the 'big' thing from the Watch stuff is a budget watch (think Watch SE)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Rageaholic posted:

The Solo Loop is what I call my life

I'm down for that but picking the right one would be a pain right now due to COVID. I'd hate to touch all those bands to find the right one.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

jabro posted:

Did they announce a price for the SE? Only saw for Series 6 and Series 3.

Starting at $279.

MarcusSA posted:

The 6 looks nice but I dunno I haven't seen any good reason to upgrade from my 3.... they are also still selling the 3 so lol.

I used my S0 until they stopped releasing OS updates for it. I imagine I'll do the same for my 4.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

I guess it depends on if that 200gigs is shared or each.

It's probably shared like how it is right now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

It'll be whatever day the iPads are available, so probably Friday.

I'll bet the GM will be available today or tomorrow for those who want to gently caress with it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Yeah that new Touch ID has to be on the new phones coming later.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

Usual procedure is to get the GM and then delete the beta profile for the year, right? I've been on the PB for a while now and have all been pretty solid, which is reassuring. I don't think any of my apps stopped working the entire time (a few small issues with NoMoRobo that were always fixed with a reinstall).

Yeah you'll want to remove the profile. Otherwise you'll end up getting betas for the point updates (ie iOS 14.1 beta)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Boris Galerkin posted:

So I was on the public beta, now I’ve updated to the version they just pushed out. Do I remove the profile now or wait until the actual release?

Up to you. There's always the possibility that when it officially drops tomorrow it can have a different build number so it could be a slightly newer version. If that's the case and you're on the beta channel, you won't get it.