Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

Hi SA Mart,
Im currently at a hotel in Cancun, Mexico without access to cash or my debit card.
Uber Eats delivers here so thought I'd ask if anyone with an account would be up to order me some Domino's Pizza. I can Venmo $50 for an approx $30 order if that sounds good. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Mondo Wav posted:

Hi SA Mart,
Im currently at a hotel in Cancun, Mexico without access to cash or my debit card.
Uber Eats delivers here so thought I'd ask if anyone with an account would be up to order me some Domino's Pizza. I can Venmo $50 for an approx $30 order if that sounds good. Thanks!

As much as I would like to get paid, couldn't you do this? It looks like you can add venmo as a payment type for uber.

https://www.uber.com/us/en/u/venmo/

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

BambooTelegraph posted:

As much as I would like to get paid, couldn't you do this? It looks like you can add venmo as a payment type for uber.

https://www.uber.com/us/en/u/venmo/

I added Venmo as a payment method and have a VPN connecting me to the US, but the app can see that the delivery address is in Mexico so is not allowing me to use Venmo (only works in the US.)

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Mondo Wav posted:

I added Venmo as a payment method and have a VPN connecting me to the US, but the app can see that the delivery address is in Mexico so is not allowing me to use Venmo (only works in the US.)

I'm feeling wild and looking through your post history, you seem like a pretty interesting dude. Let's do this.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

I'm down to help out if dude changes his mind

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

BambooTelegraph posted:

I'm feeling wild and looking through your post history, you seem like a pretty interesting dude. Let's do this.

Rad, thanks Bamboo! If you give me your Venmo handle I can send you the dinero$ now.

Thanks to you Madness too.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Mondo Wav posted:

Rad, thanks Bamboo! If you give me your Venmo handle I can send you the dinero$ now.

Thanks to you Madness too.

Anytime brother we can give dude some time but my guess your hungry so let me know I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

Madness posted:

Anytime brother we can give dude some time but my guess your hungry so let me know I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Awesome, thanks Madness. Yeah, I think can wait ten minutes more and then would be great to accept your help.

Bamboo is feeling wild so may have stepped out for a minute hehe

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Mondo Wav posted:

Awesome, thanks Madness. Yeah, I think can wait ten minutes more and then would be great to accept your help.

Bamboo is feeling wild so may have stepped out for a minute hehe

Sounds good PM me your order or post here my venmo is redacted also need your address of course.

Madness fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 17, 2020

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This thread needs pics of the pizza.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Got your payment send me the address and order.

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

Madness posted:

Sounds good PM me your order or post here my venmo is madnessmoney also need your address of course.

Coolio, just sent the Venmo, hopefully went through rite.

The deets that would be great are:

Delivery Address: Av Bonampak 53, Cancun, Mexico
Delivery Note : Seven Suites, Omar

Restaurant : Domino's Cancun Coba
Menu Item - Combo Uber Eats 1
Pizza w Carne Molida
BBQ Boneless wings
Pizza Pollo Hawainna
Pepsi

If it's possible to leave a 15% tip for the delivery driver and still have it be under $30, that would be awesome.

Thanks so much for the help Man!

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

on it

Bank
Feb 20, 2004
After looking up the address on Google Maps, I feel very much part of your trip. Please post photos of your vacation.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Ordered and included the 15% tip said you would meet at the door and gave your name.

http://imgur.com/a/UIufoXs

Let me know if you get it and we request pics. Uber eats was like bro you sure you are ordering from the right place your like a billion miles from there lol

Madness fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Sep 17, 2020

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disappear. My work went from famine to feast.

Thank you Madness for helping. I'm feeling sheepish af.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

All good brother we got our fellow goon, his food is being made now.

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

Madness posted:

Ordered and included the 15% tip said you would meet at the door and gave your name.

http://imgur.com/a/UIufoXs

Hell yeah, thanks so much Madness! I'm amped.

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

For sure will share some pics of the pizza modeling around here and also post to instagram.com/mundowav if all goes well

Thanks for the offer to help Bamboo, I'd save you a slice if you were in town!

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Madness posted:

All good brother we got our fellow goon, his food is being made now.

He was in good hands.

Mondo Wav posted:

For sure will share some pics of the pizza modeling around here and also post to instagram.com/mundowav if all goes well

Thanks for the offer to help Bamboo, I'd save you a slice if you were in town!

Ahhhhh the irony only gets worse... I'm lactose intolerant.

BambooTelegraph fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Sep 17, 2020

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

BambooTelegraph posted:

He was in good hands.

Ahhhhh the irony only gets worse... I'm lactose intolerant.

Lactaid man!

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Madness posted:

Lactaid man!

The Daiya pizzas (6.75 for a medium cheeze pizza) are my little slice of nolstagia.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

In route to you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

F5ing furiously to make sure there’s a happy ending to this story

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Pablo Nergigante posted:

F5ing furiously to make sure there’s a happy ending to this story

Hmm...so in this case 5 = app. Got it.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Says they are close :)

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

You can all follow along

Follow this delicious delivery on Uber Eats https://www.ubereats.com/mx/orders/fc6e063b-5b4f-4c14-b5fd-5a370b6a7665157

Madness fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Sep 18, 2020

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Madness posted:

You can all follow along

Follow this delicious delivery on Uber Eats https://www.ubereats.com/mx/orders/fc6e063b-5b4f-4c14-b5fd-5a370b6a5157

I can say I was here when history was made

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

It should be there just waiting for the OP to come back and confirm. I'm hoping it's soooo good he can't post till he is full.

I've requested an update with Uber, if this turns out to be some dude who compromised some dudes venmo and is getting free food that would be hilarious.

Madness fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Sep 18, 2020

Mondo Wav
Mar 4, 2004

Sorry for the delay in updating, the delivery was the cause of much joy and deliciousness. Thank you and Muchas Gracias Madness, Bamboo and all for the best Pizza ever.

pics coming!
(one up on IG for now:)

Mondo Wav fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Sep 18, 2020

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

perfecto!! Have a good one!

Madness fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Sep 18, 2020

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

what a heartwarming sa-mart success story

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Voted 5

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

bwhahhahaa #iamprotected love it man!

instagram.com/mundowav

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Can we get Hollywood in on this? This is the story 2020 needs.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

We did this again today cause our goon buddie still without his payment methods ;) will be there in 10min or so.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why is someone on vacation in Cabo eating dominos more than once. The second act of this story has taken a very strange turn.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

Why is someone on vacation in Cabo eating dominos more than once. The second act of this story has taken a very strange turn.

Who knows, but I'm in for the ride.

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

Waltzing Along posted:

eating domino's pizza in a hotel room is one of cabo's signature attractions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bank
Feb 20, 2004
Ok, so I think I'm gonna have some Domino's tomorrow night. I suspect this is all an elaborate advertisement, and it's working.