Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Mondo Wav posted:

Hi SA Mart,
Im currently at a hotel in Cancun, Mexico without access to cash or my debit card.
Uber Eats delivers here so thought I'd ask if anyone with an account would be up to order me some Domino's Pizza. I can Venmo $50 for an approx $30 order if that sounds good. Thanks!

As much as I would like to get paid, couldn't you do this? It looks like you can add venmo as a payment type for uber.

https://www.uber.com/us/en/u/venmo/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Mondo Wav posted:

I added Venmo as a payment method and have a VPN connecting me to the US, but the app can see that the delivery address is in Mexico so is not allowing me to use Venmo (only works in the US.)

I'm feeling wild and looking through your post history, you seem like a pretty interesting dude. Let's do this.

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disappear. My work went from famine to feast.

Thank you Madness for helping. I'm feeling sheepish af.

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Madness posted:

All good brother we got our fellow goon, his food is being made now.

He was in good hands.

Mondo Wav posted:

For sure will share some pics of the pizza modeling around here and also post to instagram.com/mundowav if all goes well

Thanks for the offer to help Bamboo, I'd save you a slice if you were in town!

Ahhhhh the irony only gets worse... I'm lactose intolerant.

BambooTelegraph fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Sep 17, 2020

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

Madness posted:

Lactaid man!

The Daiya pizzas (6.75 for a medium cheeze pizza) are my little slice of nolstagia.