Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hey guys, I missed the second half. How much did the Falcons end up winning by?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Kalli posted:

It overflowed the buffer to -1

*Gandhi nukes France*

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
THIS TEAM WANTS TO loving KILL ME

IT'S 1130 HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP NOW

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Slowpoke! posted:

Cam threw Edelman a catchable ball for the game winner, but Edelman was gassed and couldn’t get his tiny arms up to catch it.

If they had another minute on the clock they would have won the game easily. Obviously, give some credit to Seattle for running down the clock with their run game, and blowing up that last play. Cam didn’t have a chance once he decided to go left. His lead blocker got undercut in the worst possible way 3 yards in the backfield.

If they had another minute I imagine the Hawks would have tried to preserve more clock by the goal line to give Wilson a chance after a score. The Pats were in perfect position to take the game, they just didn't execute.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Actually it's his teammate.

Russell Gage *is* pretty great, I agree