Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

see if someone is dumb enough to not know that aj green is washed and that he is not contracted beyond this season and will trade an extremely average offensive lineman for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

at least the cap is fake

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

making kawalimus feel better about their team is an own so hard you should be erased from every alternate dimension

he is a good guy who deserves it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

athletic (discussing racism)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ross was right. burrow bust herbert goat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

magic johnson's twitter started being "in on the joke" and just some kid saying that poo poo like 2 years ago. i wish i could still believe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tyrod might need to hear that in order to make it through

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

been wanting to say the above guy watches football all the time and knows a lot about it. ah poo poo it's a new page. well hold on a second.

a neat cape posted:

This does not help me

been wanting to say the above guy watches football all the time and knows a lot about it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

will you be a bengals fan with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

joel burrows from the Lakers