Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I feel like in those two games Burrow has been hit more than Lamar did with 176 carries in 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

AndrewP posted:

oh god I just remembered Burrow has to play the Steelers' defensive line twice this year

Fredo in the cut that's a scary sight

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Bobby Hart - Right Tackle - Cincinnati Bengals

Career Earnings: $10,051,588

:negative:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

lamar!!! JACKSON

yeet yeet YEET!!!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mahomes is one of the most exciting players in NFL history and is very likeable as a person but rooting against him will get old really really fast after last year :v:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1307825462983487488

Goddamnit I feel so bad for him. Dude is a very good nickel corner but he didn't even get to play in 2017 and 2019 because of injuries and now gets a season ending one at the beginning of game 2

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

You can’t pull Herbert dude is clicking hard. He looked better than Burrow. Yes yes it’s early.

Burrow looked as good as someone who is taking snaps directly from the defensive tackle can, though

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/1307900376956403712?s=19

440-0

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/1308012888574095364?s=19

cool

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lmfao devastating own. how do you come back from this. might as well sell your forums account and quit while you are ahead

e: referring to posting that screenshot and not the your mom part

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Sep 21, 2020

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Freaquency posted:

I feel really bad for Deshaun Watson at this point - every shot they showed of him from the last two games the guy looks miserable. After the Steelers game I think their schedule is going to get a little easier and their record will level out a bit, but even with that contract extension how do you find the energy to keep giving a poo poo when your coach/GM keeps self-sabotaging?

Last week I read about the 42-36 shootout he won against Lamar in college. In the end of that season Clemson won a Natty and Louisville went 9-4.

Now that they went to the NFL and their roles are kinda reversed, Watson and the Texans were curbstomped for a combined 74-23 in 2 games against Lamar and the Ravens. Dude must feel bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

*clears throat* Black Bortles