Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I got excited when Burrow's first play was a deep throw to the sideline, but they didn't really keep it up. oh well.

It sucks that the Bengals don't have a good infrastructure to help him succeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

oh god I just remembered Burrow has to play the Steelers' defensive line twice this year

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Not a ton of offensive fireworks for the Ravens but they could have dialed it up if it was closer. Basically just drained the air out of the ball in the 4th quarter and ended it as quickly as possible.

Offensive line was poo poo in the first half but looked better the second. Defensive line got some serious pressure on Watson, way more than Mayfield. I know Houston's line is seriously banged up but it's still encouraging.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol @ every team trying to make the lovely QB they drafted happen instead of signing Cam

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/1307854617942929410

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I think Baltimore has a good shot this week if they can get pressure.

They couldn't get any against the Browns and they got a lot against Houston, and I'm starting to think Cleveland's offensive line might just be really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

kinda sucks that the Saints put so much into this team at the expense of future cap and they are just not scary at all