Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Josh Allen is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

love to see the next three opponents in the top eight

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Feel free to @ me later but vulturing 1 yard rushing tds and racking up passing yards late against prevent doesn’t really wow me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TheBizzness posted:

He came a yard short from beating a really good team from behind , by 2 scores, with a sack of potatoes for skill players.

If he runs it in for the win do you remain unimpressed? If so, cool, I guess. If not, what’s really the difference? I don’t think anyone believes Cam is the reason that play failed.

He was fine, similar to how Brady was post-wash in recent years. His performance doesn’t mark a return to greatness

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TheBizzness posted:

Just an odd take from someone who spent all day defending Josh Allen from the same sort of reaching criticisms.

Miami wasn’t running prevent in the 1q

But even if they were comparing Allen’s performance against them to the previous opposing qb is stark lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Man had 20 yards rushing with 4 minutes to go in the game

Can revival is fraudulent

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ehud posted:

lol he had 400 yards passing

He had 270 until facing a double digit deficit prevent defense with four minutes left

All yards are not made the same

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Phobeste posted:

Cam had a really good game and the phrase “vulturing touchdowns” is an idiotic fantasyhead term that should be ejected into the sun 🙂

Clearly I should have been much less glib in phrasing now that the issue has become a semantic one

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ehud posted:

post the JAAY* formula

*josh allen adjusted yards

Adjusting for opponent probably knocks him down to 150

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Garbage time isn’t real, sure

Nevertheless, they’re fraudulent

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Jets, sure

The Bills actually have/had a defense

e: with the switch on em, I will also agree the dolphins are rear end

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Sep 21, 2020

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Framing it as “garbage time” isn’t really helpful as it’s much easier to just acknowledge there are points where defense starts conceding and prioritizing clock no matter what the score is

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Phobeste posted:

This is true but overcoming that and managing to gain the required yards while not making mistakes in the available time is still worth something

I won’t deny it’s worth something

really queer Christmas posted:

This is why I dont read the afc east thread

Cool man what other threads don’t you read

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tff gonna be rubbin their collective bald spot trying to figure out why cam "falls off" this year, bet

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

you post bad

okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

lmfao devastating own. how do you come back from this. might as well sell your forums account and quit while you are ahead

definitely